Ratings for Dr. Christopher Saigal

Went in for ED and vasectomy. He basically knew nothing about ED, even though it is listed as one of his areas of interest on his online profile. He was very curt in his responses, and seemed like he didn't care at all. Maybe he has a lot or patients with more life threatening conditions. He offered zero information about the ED, told me to get some forms to fill out on the way out, and took some blood for testosterone check. For this, they billed my insurance over $1200, and I'm supposed to pay $400. I never received the results of the tests. So I got nothing.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

i had a wonderful experience at UCLA and my doctor was a big part of that

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

he explained things in a very simple way, and heard my concerns.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

good doctor, explained my medications to me. friendly office. parking is expensive

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

excellent care, helped me and my wife through our surgery with great results

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Saigal quarterly for prostate and other related items. He stays focused when I see him, and we discuss how to cure my condition and explains all the options. Even though it’s my decision, I take an aggressive posture on taking care of the problem, and in addition, learn from the web about my condition.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

an excellent doctor. he came up with an approach to treating my cancer that my previous doctor had not considered. the entire experience was wonderful. i have recommended him to several friends.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2011

Waited in the waiting room forever only to have the Dr. Saigal rush in and out for my appointment. I couldn't even get my questions answered because he was in such a hurry to move onto the next appointment or onto whatever he had going next. This Dr. doesn't return emails and I feel like I wasted my time and money scheduling an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I have never visited a Dr before who has not examined me to determine what my problem was. Totally unhelpful

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Keeps postponing appoitments. Scheduled tests for me yet never got back with results. Wouldn't return phone calls. Been trying for 4 months to get a procedure done. Works only on Fridays. Office a disaster and 90 minute wait. Stay away

flag | Submitted March 9, 2008

Dr. Christopher Saigal's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Health Net