Ratings for Dr. P. Linden Dillin

I am an injury lawyer who sends his clients to Dr. Dillin and everyone has been thrilled with their results. He's one of the best surgeons around.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Dillin did surgery on my right knee and then did surgery on my right shoulder. Dr. Dillin"s Staff and Nurses are the best I've ever encountered anywhere... his staff was always so nice at the office and on the phone ,, his nurses are so helpful and caring after both surgeries they called several times the first day and called for a few days after to check on me. Now for Dr. Dillin he always took the time to talk to me about everything and answer all my questions. If he saw I was nervous about the surgery coming up he would explain everything over again and always explained everything in words I could understand not like other Doctors that only use medical terms and don't care if you understand or not, he made me laugh before I left every office visit. I haven't seen him in quite a few years but I need moor surgery and wouldn't use anyone else. Can't wait to see him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I was in an automobile accident 8 months ago and Dr. Dillin became my orthopedic surgeon. He was always very knowledgeable, gave me lots of information, and also holistic. More importantly I trust Dr. Dillin. He's available to his patients and two days after my surgery he came in specifically to see all of his surgical patients three days after surgery. So here I am eight months later the case is almost settled and even though he is going to have to wait for any monies from my settlement he is still continuing to see me and to take care of my injury. This is a man of integrity and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Dillin is the best surgeon! Following a car crash he performed extensive shoulder surgery with an excellent outcome. He always had time for my questions and his staff was diligent in keeping the other doctors involved in my care up to date. Very impressive practice! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Was very pleased with the out come of my surgery and very thankful to the Doctor and staff at this office for the care I received. Would highly recommend Dr Dillon to anyone needing knee surgery.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Dr. Dillin listened to my discription of my pain and proceeded from there. WE talked and discussed what possibilities could help in my recovery from my auto accident. He gave very sound medical as well as holistic advice to improve my painful situation. In the end HE fixed the issue and helped me function. May God bless his surgical abilities so that he can continue to help others as he has done for me. His team is caring, attentive, and professional. I would recommend Dr. Dillin to anyone that needs orthopedic surgery even though he's way out in Ft. Worth. He is definitely worth the drive from any direction in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Thank you sooo much for ALL that you & your staff did in my recovery. A. Wilson from Richardson, TX

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Excellent results from surgery, diagnosis was dead bang on the mark, follow up excellent, I had been referred to him as he was "the best in the area", he seems to be. He did an excellent job repairing my completely destroyed knee. I found him honest, forthright, and very professional. His staff was pleasant, to the point, and caring. The knee works as good it did prior to the fractures, and tissue damage from the accident that left me debilitated. His coaching on rehab exercises to bring it back were right on. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Beware. This Dr. cannot admit any mistakes or mishaps could even happen. In his eyes, he is god. Do not doubt him. After my surgery, I was in terrible pain. I had massive swelling which leaked into the joint socket causing pain. Dillin didn't acknowledge that this could be the cause of the pain. He went so far as to insinuate that I was a Hypochondriac. I swear. Really? A Dr. dare say that to a patient. If he could just admit, maybe the swelling is leaking blood, synovial fluid, and liquid into the socket. I am disappointed in him. I would not tell anyone to go to him. He thinks he can walk on water and do no wrong. He lives in denial. Maybe if he would acknowledge that his surgeries can and do go wrong, he would be a better Dr. In the mean-time, I have to try and live with what he did to me. On a side note, his office staff cares a great deal about the patients. The Dr. failed to do a blood test on me prior to surgery. They would have discovered that I am a hemophelia. They goofed.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

great dr one of the best ever had an experience with. I had surgery on my elbow it was a good outcome and everybody was very nice.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I had an life altering surgery done also. And was lied to. I ended up having to have 3 more surgeries and 1 procedure done to try to help stop the pain. It did not do so. Now I live still, in constant pain 24/7, with no hope of EVER having the chance to fix what he did to me. My life and my family's will never be the same. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2008