Ratings for Dr. P. Linden Dillin

Dr. Dillin and his staff are extremely friendly and knowledgeable. They all took the time to make sure that my husband and I knew exactly what was going on and what was next. They called to check on me after my surgery to make sure I was doing good. I was in extreme pain before the surgery but Dr. Dillin was able to repair my knee and I haven't had anymore issues.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Dillin was very knowledgeable with accessing my problem. Dr. Dillin and his staff also made my surgery process very comforting... I can never thank him and his staff enough for making me feel so much better.. My scar is so small, its beautiful..

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

When I was first referred to Dr Dillin almost a year ago, I was in extreme pain, unable to move my arm & sure I would never give another massage. He took my case after others rejected me. He not only worked on my shoulder but diligently worked on my spirit as well. He started out giving me hope without ever giving false hope. Dr Dillin kept me focused on the healing with concise treatments. Today I am strengthening my arm to perform massage again. I may not ever do the heavy deep tissue again but there are other aspects of medical massage I love just as much & I am just so thankful to be able to see a future in my chosen career path when I thought all was lost. Thank you so much to both Dr Dillin & all the staff, I would have given up & given in if it had not been your patient, loving guidance & perfect treatments that saw me through & over this trauma. He truly has the touch of God in his practice.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Dr Dillin performed 2 surgeries on me and I would not recommend anyone else!!! He is absolutely amazing! Very knowledgeable, kind and considerate!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I am an injury lawyer who sends his clients to Dr. Dillin and everyone has been thrilled with their results. He's one of the best surgeons around.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Dillin did surgery on my right knee and then did surgery on my right shoulder. Dr. Dillin"s Staff and Nurses are the best I've ever encountered anywhere... his staff was always so nice at the office and on the phone ,, his nurses are so helpful and caring after both surgeries they called several times the first day and called for a few days after to check on me. Now for Dr. Dillin he always took the time to talk to me about everything and answer all my questions. If he saw I was nervous about the surgery coming up he would explain everything over again and always explained everything in words I could understand not like other Doctors that only use medical terms and don't care if you understand or not, he made me laugh before I left every office visit. I haven't seen him in quite a few years but I need moor surgery and wouldn't use anyone else. Can't wait to see him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I was in an automobile accident 8 months ago and Dr. Dillin became my orthopedic surgeon. He was always very knowledgeable, gave me lots of information, and also holistic. More importantly I trust Dr. Dillin. He's available to his patients and two days after my surgery he came in specifically to see all of his surgical patients three days after surgery. So here I am eight months later the case is almost settled and even though he is going to have to wait for any monies from my settlement he is still continuing to see me and to take care of my injury. This is a man of integrity and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Dillin is the best surgeon! Following a car crash he performed extensive shoulder surgery with an excellent outcome. He always had time for my questions and his staff was diligent in keeping the other doctors involved in my care up to date. Very impressive practice! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Was very pleased with the out come of my surgery and very thankful to the Doctor and staff at this office for the care I received. Would highly recommend Dr Dillon to anyone needing knee surgery.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

Dr. Dillin listened to my discription of my pain and proceeded from there. WE talked and discussed what possibilities could help in my recovery from my auto accident. He gave very sound medical as well as holistic advice to improve my painful situation. In the end HE fixed the issue and helped me function. May God bless his surgical abilities so that he can continue to help others as he has done for me. His team is caring, attentive, and professional. I would recommend Dr. Dillin to anyone that needs orthopedic surgery even though he's way out in Ft. Worth. He is definitely worth the drive from any direction in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Thank you sooo much for ALL that you & your staff did in my recovery. A. Wilson from Richardson, TX

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016