You may also like

Rate Dr. Darryl Gurevitch

Dr. Darryl Gurevitch's Ratings

Dr. Gurevitch's has operated on one foot and I am now scheduled for another surgery. He is very detailed in his explanations and procedures. Very impressed with him and would highly recommend him. Only thing is you do always have to wait, but that is because he takes his time to explain everything. small price to pay to know exactly what he is going to do for you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Amazing doctor. I have had bunions for years, which over the years had gotten worse. I am very active outdoors (hiking, backpacking, scrambling, skiing, etc.), so did not look forward to having a long recovery. As even walking in flat shoes had become painful though, I went for a consult and was seen within a week. Indeed surgery was recommended, which I had on my first foot six months later. I had an austin bunionectomy/aking osteotomy, was fully non-weight-bearing for 5 weeks (a knee scooter made that period very bearable), and experienced very little pain (forget all those bunion horror stories). Six weeks post-op I was off crutches and started driving, 8 weeks post of I was walking 5km, 10.5 weeks post-op I was back to running (pain-free!), and 12 weeks post-op I am back to all my normal activities, including XC skiing 23km. It's amazing to do all of this without any pain. I didn't care whether I would see a scar or not, and am surprised at how little one can see it now; it's hardly noticeable, looks like something I'd have expected a year later. At my next follow-up appointment I will be scheduling the surgery for my other foot.

The staff is also very friendly. They recognize you when you walk in, are prompt to respond to e-mails/questions, and the nurse who takes the x-rays, removes stitches, etc. is also very sweet.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2714624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Very friendly; spent lots of time on my case; tried a simple solution that avoided surgery recommended by another doctor and it worked. Listens attentively. Answers questions fully. Very happy that I was referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2437875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Gurevitch treated by son for ingrown toenails. He was very thorough and caring. The procedure went very well and the aftercare has been great. My only complaint is that he is always REALLY late - 1/2 hour to 1 hour.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2437874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Gurevitch is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He takes the time to listen and answer your questions and he is very professional. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1005464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

Came to see Dr Gurevitch for a second opinion. He was fantastic! Listened to my concerns, performed a thorough exam of my feet (unlike the previous podiatrist I saw) and gave me helpful treatment suggestions. I will no longer go to my previous podiatrist. Dr Daryl is caring, compassionate and professional! I have a medical background and found this office to bill fairly and to be clean and organized. I highly recommend this office and Dr Daryl!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1005463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2012

Daryl is a WONDERFUL Dr. I've had 1 of 2 bunions removed so far and 1.5 yrs later still no trouble & it was NOT a painful surgery either. Highly recommend Dr D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

This doctor is fantastic! He has an one of those rare abilities that everyone is looking for but very few doctors have: He's a good listener and explains everything in detail. He's also very kind-hearted and understanding. Wish he were a GP.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1005461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

I recently had foot surgery by Dr. Daryl Gurevitch. He did an amazing job and the staff were awesome. I would highly recommend this podiatrist. Carol

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1005460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

Even though i didnt get to see the doctor, i waited over an hour for my scheduled appoitment. If you're going to be running that late, a phone call would be appreciated prior to the appointment or even once the patient gets there. I decided to leave cuz I couldn't wait anymore and went through a lot to take out an hour from my work to come. I will not be returning or giving a referral for this poor customer service.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1005459].votes_count ]]