You may also like

Great dentist. My family saw Dr Tom for many years and I would highly recommend him. He was great with the kids too! We were sad to see him retire.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

we love Dr. Tom. He is always patient and caring. Marg is very gentle and thorough and Debbie is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2008

Found him impatient while I was having difficulty freezing for an extraction, he was too much money(I dont have benefits) and his office staff and assistants were too upity-up snotty. He always managed to make my son scream. I always felt uncomfortable while I was there...10yrs. I am glad I found someone that would have better bedside matter, especially with my son.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Has been our dentist for many years. He is very skilled, will quickly refer you to specialist if needed. Very compassionate, patient and really cares about you. If you're scared, tell him and he'll help you.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2007

Dr. Tom Costigane's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Suite has been updated from "" to "None".

January 8, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "http://drcostigane.com" to "http://dawsondental.ca/our-locations/waterloo-dentist/". Postal Code has been updated from "N1C1" to "N2L 6A1". Address has been updated from "None" to "36 Northfield Drive East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12266461099".

June 3, 2015
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

January 21, 2014