Ratings for Dr. Christine Leboef

She indicated that she would REFUSE to see our daughter (less than 1 year old) if we didn't have her vaccinated according to the recommended Calgary Health Region schedule of vaccinations. We have done a tremendous amount of research on vaccinations and had chosen to at least delay vaccination for our daughter. Additionally, appointments were never on time, and we were made to feel as though there was a limited number of questions we could ask before our time was up.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

yes, she gives referrals but so what? I have had to work my tush off to establish a friendly atmosphere with her, and she is always in a hurry, not good people skills.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

Dr. Leboef had no interest in assisting me. I will never go back there. She didn't ask me a single question or probe more when I told her I was having certain symptons. Her bedside manner was non existent and what scares me more than my visit, is I think she teaches at the University. If you have another option, take it.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. leBoef does give referrals to specialists

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007