Ratings for Dr. Andrew T. Cohen

Had a Mommy Makeover (Breast Reduction and Tummy Tuck) 15 days ago!! Dr. Cohen was highly recommended to me by my sister in law . The moment I met Dr. Cohen I knew he was my surgeon. He went over the procedures in detail, showed me hundreds of pictures and did all the typical doctor stuff. What set Dr. Cohen apart is his ability to listen, understand and comfort. His confidence put me at ease! His skills go far beyond cosmetic if you ask me! I am only 15 days out and I feel amizing!!! 😀💁🏻

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

I was not satisfied with the office staff nor the nurse and physician on board, very unprofessional and so distasteful to have witnessed the nurse gossiping about other clients which I was appalled and just rude-confidentiality is not something they protect which concerns me as a high profile business person. The technology they use was not state of the art and pretty out dated. If you want professionalism and state of the art proceedures this is not the place to go and I highly recommend going to see a highly recommended place that has intregrity.

Submitted November 25, 2014

I had wanted to have a breast reduction after years of pain and discomfort and this surgery was a gift from my father. When looking for a surgeon it was important to find someone with impeccable bedside manner who obviously knew what they were doing as well. I knew Dr. Cohen was the right surgeon for me as soon as I met him. He is friendly and open and his body of work speaks for itself. I couldn't be happier with my decision. My breasts look amazing and I feel like there is a weight lifted from my shoulders. Dr. Cohen has been wonderful throughout this entire process and so incredibly patient. His staff, Shanna and Shelley are so kind and helpful. I never feel silly for calling with questions or concerns. Going through surgery is not easy, but Dr. Cohen does what he can to make things as comfortable for you as he possibly can. These are good people that you can trust and I'm glad that I did.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

flag | Submitted November 19, 2010

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr.Cohen, Thank you so much for doing a fantastic job on my breast reconstruction. Your professionalism and expertise in the latest surgical procedures was the reason I came to you. The results have surpassed my expectations. The experience at Lasky Clinic was exceptional. I appreciate the care and compassion from you and your entire staff. Thanks for giving me my confidence back. I would highly recommend Dr.Cohen to anyone contemplating cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

I was in pain due to hard and possibly ruptured implants. I had to have the implants removed and began interviewing. Because of my many medical issues (autoimmune disease, CHF),I needed to find a great surgeon who was a great physician as well. Dr. Cohen was the 2nd surgeon I interviewed, and after I met him I stopped looking. I felt completely comfortable with his personality and his skill, knowledge and expertise. His experience in reconstructive surgery was a bonus. While other surgeons tried to talk me into new implants despite my reservations, he actually recommended that I not replace them, but keep my natural breats with a lift WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS HOPING TO DO. I was so comfortable and confident in his ability to get me through surgery safely with great results, that I had a tummy tuck at the same time. The surgery was easy, the pain was minimal, the follow up was great & I feel & look fantastic. He's truly the best! I would never even consider another surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

I've had all kinds of Dr's over the years.I know what it's like to actually have Dr's be incapable of helping me and tell me they could not perform the operation I needed.That has never been the case with Dr. Cohen. I've been going to him for years for treatment on scars and some reconstructive work on my face. Dr.Cohen and his staff are always a pleasure to be around and great at getting you whatever you want done. I highly recomend Dr. Cohen and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2009

I have known Dr. Cohen for years. I had many consults but chose him to do my breast augmentation because he always took the time to answer all of my questions. He is also update on the procedure. I had an easy recovery and went shopping the next day. Dr. Cohen is handsome and has a wonderful bedside manner. I love my results and have sent my friends to him. Before you decide on a doctor you must see Dr. Andrew Cohen.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2008

The Best Breast surgeon in los angeles or beverly hills. He is an artist and a fantastic and caring doctor. He did my breasts and i have sent all my friends and family to him. If you are looking for the best quality in your surgeon... go to Andrew Cohen.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008

Dr. Andrew T. Cohen's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

• Bcbs Illinois