Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Weisbrod

My father was referred to Dr Weisbrod who conducted cataract surgery by another ophthalmologist who father was a patient of Dr Weisbrod. I felt this would be strong measure of confidence by an informed selection. Dr Weisbrod is conservative in his treatment and cautious. It was an excellent experience prior and post surgery and an excellent result. I have been generally disappointed with my experiences with doctors and surgeons. In the case of Dr Weisbrod and I can offer him high praise.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

Can we please clone this doctor? Competent, patient, reassuring, and knowledgable....... everything one hopes for in a doctor. The whole experience( staff, timing etc) was excellent.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Two smooth-as-silk cataract surgeries. Perfecr outcome.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2019

Provides excellent but cost for HRT test at $100 is twice that charged by hospital clinics

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

The best of the best. What an amazing man that understands his patients. I have not met a more patient committed Dr. Than Dr Weisbrotd

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

A truly wonderful doctor; knowledgeable, caring and treated me with respect . He answered all my concerns with patience and concern.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Truly an outstanding ophthalmologist. Has done two cataract removal surgeries on me and my eyes are perfect. I cannot recommend him highly enough!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Weisbrod is an excellent and intelligent highly doctor i would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Weisbrod is skilled, efficient, respectful and caring. I trust him with my eyes. He is the epitome of a great doctor

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

As far as I am concerned, he is the best there is. I seldom have to wait (other than for Optomaps and FofV). His staff are very accommodating and friendly. I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018