Ratings for Dr. Molly McCue

After seeing this review on Rate Your Doctor I felt inclined to add my 2 cents worth. Molly McCue is by far one of the best therapist in the county. Over the past 2 1/2 years she has seen both of my children and has always kept me informed of their progress. She has never kept me out of the loop in regards to their treatment and has continued to do family sessions with us. My kids have behavioral issues and she has always followed my moral and family values when treating them. I and many of my friends (who I will ask to post comments)highly reccommend Molly McCue for any family therapy.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

BEWARE!!! DON'T LET THIS WOMAN NEAR YOUR CHILDREN She has seen our son for over two year and never once sat down with me or my wife to hash over the issues our ADHD son faces. she has actually told my son to to do things that go against the our moral code, rules, and healthy household order. To tell a child that is seeing you about behavioral issues like stealing and lying that those things are OK is not what i call HELP we trusted her to help bring him out of his shell but SHE aided keeping him in it to pursue her own goals. as to what i do not know but that is for our lawyer to find out.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010