Ratings for Dr. Sky Naslenas

I am so thankful to God for helping me find Dr. Sky. I decided to visit Dr. Sky solely based on her excellent rating on ratemds. I came to Dr. Sky as a continuing patient, when I moved to Canada only recently then, with braces and gaps from extraction. Dr. Sky gladly took me in and I am grateful that she did. Yesterday I got my braces off and am very happy with the result. Dr. Sky is a very competent, knowledgeable and considerate doctor who I would highly recommend. The thing I liked best about Dr. Sky is that she never tried to impose her opinions on me. Instead, she always took into consideration any concerns I had or requests I made and worked with sincerity to help achieve what I wanted. I would often reach out to her over email with concerns or queries I had about the condition of my braces and teeth and always got a satisfactory reply. Dr. Sky has a very positive attitude which greatly helps in going through the orthodontic treatment process without any worry. Dr. Holta is an equally competent, knowledgeable and amazing doctor and an invaluable part of Dr. Sky’s team. Dr. Holta’s warmth always made my visits particularly pleasant. Truly, thanks to Dr. Sky and her wonderful team for making my treatment a wonderful experience. And I too, like many others, would miss my regular visits to Dr. Sky.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I read this clinic's website and their moto is "ALLOW US TO EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS". Truly and honestly have not met a harder working team lead by Dr. Naslenas. Hats off to this clinic living up to their promises!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2019

Dr. Sky has been an amazing orthodontist since day 1. I came in with concerns about my teeth after not wearing my retainer post braces. I had visited another orthodontist prior to Dr. Sky who told me that he would have to put attachments all over my teeth if I'd want to start an Invisalign treatment. Since I am in my young twenties, I was VERY worried about how this would look and almost didn't do the treatment until I visited Dr. Sky. She assured me that should could do whatever it took to fix anything I wanted AND put the Invisalign attachments behind my teeth so that I wouldn't be able to see them. This shows how accommodating and understanding Dr. Sky is to all her patients concerns. I'm sure it took her extra time to make these accommodations for me but I really do appreciate it. The office space and Dr. Sky’s team are also all AMAZING. The office manager Jacquie always greats me with a warm and welcoming hello and is super quick at responding to emails whenever I have concerns/questions about my Invisalign. The registered dental hygienist Nicole is also very friendly and always does a great job when I come in to get check-ups. Last but not least, Dr. Sky is unbelievably knowledgeable and always in a happy, confident, and positive mood, ready to help you with ANYTHING you need. It puts me at ease when she says, "you tell me what you want and I can fix anything". I am very happy that I chose to get my treatment with Dr. Sky and am very happy with the results. I wouldn't recommend any other orthodontist in Toronto.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

My whole experience with Dr. Sky and her team has been next-level amazing. She is a miracle worker! I have had jaw pain for about 2 years now, and after one appointment my pain has subsided, I feel fully informed and supported, and have a ‘betterment’ plan!! I could not have asked or dreamed of a better experience or outcome. Thank you Dr. Sky, I am forever grateful to you and your team!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Dr. Sky and her Staff have been nothing but amazing to me. I really enjoyed coming to my appointments. Her office is stunning and the location is great (street car stop is right in front of the office on Roncy). On top of all of that I received a beautiful smile! I would highly recommend Dr. Sky and her team to anyone who is thinking about perfecting their smile:)

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr. Sky and her staff are amazing! All very knowledgeable, kind, personable, and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Sky and her team!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

I came to see Dr. Sky for adult braces with an extreme malocclusion. I have had several other consults and was quite discouraged about what can be achieved. Dr. Sky was extremely professional and personable, and provided me with an honest evaluation and overview of the treatment plan. There was a comfort level established at the initial consultation. I felt at ease and informed of each stage of my treatment. Dr. Sky exceeded my expectations and made a dramatic improvement in my quality of life. I cannot thank Dr. Naslenas enough. If you require orthodontic treatment in Toronto and the surrounding areas, I highly recommend you see Dr. Naslenas. She is passionate about her work and is truly an inspiring person!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Dr Sky and her team were responsible for my daughter's braces. Everyone is very friendly and professional. They do not rush your treatment schedule or recommend braces at a young age when your child's mouth is still growing. They wait until the child's mouth is ready for braces so you do not waste your money with unnecessary treatment. My daughter's teeth are now perfectly straight both upper and lower. And she cannot stop smiling thanks to Dr. Sky and her team.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2019

Dr Sky demonstrated expertise and understanding to our unique situations with both of our children every time we went to her facilities. Her skills and caring approach separate her from the other orthodontists we originally considered. At the end of the day, for our kids we wanted the best, so we went with Dr. Sky. We were not disappointed. Thank you to Dr. Sky and her team for supporting both our kids, accommodating our busy family schedules, and making the process far better than we could have hoped. And of course, in a results oriented business, Dr. Sky's work resulted in two huge successes. Cheers!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr. Sky has treated me with botox for migraine, sinus and TMJ (jaw) pain for the last 6 yrs+. With this treatment I do not require any other medication! I get botox every 5 to 6 months and it solves all my tension issues. I also had orthodontic treatment with Dr. Sky 8 yrs ago and am so happy with the results and complements I receive on my "Sky" smile! I would highly recommend Dr. Sky Naslenas and her fabulous team at both the Roncy and Royal York practices.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

Dr. Sky Naslenas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Naslenas is a leading authority in the field of orthodontics. Earning her Masters of Science degree and Orthodontic certification in 2005 from the University of Toronto, Dr. Sky is a trusted expert in her field. She has been a presenter and invited speaker at several of the industry’s top events, including the annual meetings of the Canadian Association of Orthodontists, the American Association of Orthodontists, and the American Cleft Lip and Palate Association. She has also spoken at the general annual meeting for Dental Assistants and Hygienists. In addition to her work at Royal York Orthodontics, Dr. Naslenas also works at the Hospital for Sick Children. There she’s committed to working with children with craniofacial anomalies, cleft lips and palate syndrome, and other developmental challenges. Dr. Sky believes strongly that a positive self-image and self-confidence can result from proper orthodontic care, and that belief and commitment is the foundation upon which Royal York Orthodontics is built. “It’s a privilege and an honour to be able to positively impact people’s self-esteem and confidence,” she said. “Our goal at Royal York Orthodontics is to provide orthodontic care at an elite standard of excellence. We want to deliver that care in a manner that exceeds your expectations.”

• Lithuanian