Dr. Sky Naslenas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sky Naslenas

I am so thankful to God for helping me find Dr. Sky. I decided to visit Dr. Sky solely based on her excellent rating on ratemds. I came to Dr. Sky as a continuing patient, when I moved to Canada only recently then, with braces and gaps from extraction. Dr. Sky gladly took me in and I am grateful that she did. Yesterday I got my braces off and am very happy with the result. Dr. Sky is a very competent, knowledgeable and considerate doctor who I would highly recommend. The thing I liked best about Dr. Sky is that she never tried to impose her opinions on me. Instead, she always took into consideration any concerns I had or requests I made and worked with sincerity to help achieve what I wanted. I would often reach out to her over email with concerns or queries I had about the condition of my braces and teeth and always got a satisfactory reply. Dr. Sky has a very positive attitude which greatly helps in going through the orthodontic treatment process without any worry. Dr. Holta is an equally competent, knowledgeable and amazing doctor and an invaluable part of Dr. Sky’s team. Dr. Holta’s warmth always made my visits particularly pleasant. Truly, thanks to Dr. Sky and her wonderful team for making my treatment a wonderful experience. And I too, like many others, would miss my regular visits to Dr. Sky.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Sky has treated me with botox for migraine, sinus and TMJ (jaw) pain for the last 6 yrs+. With this treatment I do not require any other medication! I get botox every 5 to 6 months and it solves all my tension issues. I also had orthodontic treatment with Dr. Sky 8 yrs ago and am so happy with the results and complements I receive on my "Sky" smile! I would highly recommend Dr. Sky Naslenas and her fabulous team at both the Roncy and Royal York practices.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2018

I was clenching and grinding at night so much that it would hurt to chew food during the day. My headaches from this were unbearable and my masseter muscles felt like golf balls! I needed to do something about this. Dr.Sky to the rescue! I received Botox treatment In my masseters and in my forehead to help with the clenching/grinding and headaches . At first I was a little nervous, I don’t think anyone likes the idea of a needle going into your face, until you have a pro like Dr. Sky do it for you. I didn’t even realize that she had already injected me, it was so fast and painless. I was honestly impressed with her ability to give me a needle without me even realizing it has happened. She has some serious skills. Dr. Sky explained the whole procedure to me and what to expect afterwards. I’m soooo happy I received this treatment. It reduced my headaches emensily and arrested my clenching at night. The Botox allowed my muscles to relax (for once) and I could finally sleep and chew food how I used too! I would 100%, hands down check out Dr.Sky if you are suffering from migraine/headaches/ clenching/grinding Thanks Dr.Sky!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Naslenas for almost a year now. I have been receiving Botox treatments for my migraines and it has helped immensely! I have found that the Botox treatments doesn't eliminate the pain entirely, but it certainly lessens the pain. Dr. Naslenas listens carefully to her patients and treats accordingly. If you have been considering trying Botox treatments, I would highly recommend Dr. Naslenas!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Sky for a few years during which time I had Invisalign braces to correct a bite issue. I was reluctant to undergo this treatment however have been very happy with the result. After the bite correction I started Botox treatment for TMJ and Migraines. I have found this treatment an excellent alternative to Migraine medication which has many unpleasant side effects. The Botox treatment is basically painless and eliminates migraine headaches for a few months and reduces clenching which reduces jaw pain. I am very happy with the Botox treatment. Everyone at the clinic is very helpful and pleasant. The only negative I can mention about the Botox treatment is the cost and the difficulty getting Insurance plans to cover the cost.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Excellent experience correcting my teeth. I went with invisialign and was able to accelerate my treatment to 5 months. The staff were excellent, quick to accommodate appointments and efficient. The technology they use to map and plan your treatment as well as accelerate treatment were all top notch. Dr Sky and Dr Holta were extremely professional, punctual, gave great advise and delivered what they promised. I’ll be happy to not go back ;) (but have already sent a few friends!)

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Choosing Dr. Sky to correct my teeth was the best decision I ever could have made! I would send my own mother to Dr. Sky, knowing how attentive, professional, and detail -oriented she is in her profession. When I delayed my corrections with a lazy attitude toward invisalign, she was not willing to give up on me. She encouraged me to return to her office, knowing I was not a 'compliant' patient, she was kind enough to completely normalize my behaviour and accommodate my decision to switch to braces. She pushed me to complete my treatment, even when I was willing to quit early, and I can honestly say that it's all thanks to Dr. Sky and her incredible staff, that I can look at my perfect smile in the mirror today, and be so thankful that I made it to the finish line. You will not regret this decision. Go see Dr. Sky today!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

So glad I went with Dr Sky... her staff are all professional, friendly, energetic, and extremely accommodating with appointments. My experience with lingual/incognito braces was super smooth (95% of my friends and colleagues didn't even realize I got braces unless I told them) and I am very happy with the results. Extremely quick check-ups, the office and bathrooms are always very clean, and Dr Sky, Dr Holta, Nicole, and Daphne explain things very clearly (like how to put on the rubber bands, how to clean your braces, how to wear your retainer). Parking is a bit of a hassle so I would recommend taking the streetcar or subway to get to the offices.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I would give Dr. Sky a six star rating if it was there! This orthodontist does not overpromise, but she certainly OVERDELIVERS! Phenomenal results!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

This is a great clinic. I was referred by my family dentist. The doctors and staff are knowledgeable, friendly, patient and caring. I am an adult who had bite issues and opted for Invisalign treatment. I knew little about Invisalign at the outset and was skeptical of what the results would be compared to traditional braces, but the results have spoken for themselves. In addition, I was pleasantly surprised by how routine wearing the retainers became. They live up to their name as they are essentially invisible when being worn. Throughout the process, I peppered Dr. Sky and Dr. Holta with questions and concerns. They were always patient and reassuring. I highly recommend this clinic for Invisalign and other orthodontic treatment.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Sky Naslenas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Naslenas is a leading authority in the field of orthodontics. Earning her Masters of Science degree and Orthodontic certification in 2005 from the University of Toronto, Dr. Sky is a trusted expert in her field. She has been a presenter and invited speaker at several of the industry’s top events, including the annual meetings of the Canadian Association of Orthodontists, the American Association of Orthodontists, and the American Cleft Lip and Palate Association. She has also spoken at the general annual meeting for Dental Assistants and Hygienists. In addition to her work at Royal York Orthodontics, Dr. Naslenas also works at the Hospital for Sick Children. There she’s committed to working with children with craniofacial anomalies, cleft lips and palate syndrome, and other developmental challenges. Dr. Sky believes strongly that a positive self-image and self-confidence can result from proper orthodontic care, and that belief and commitment is the foundation upon which Royal York Orthodontics is built. “It’s a privilege and an honour to be able to positively impact people’s self-esteem and confidence,” she said. “Our goal at Royal York Orthodontics is to provide orthodontic care at an elite standard of excellence. We want to deliver that care in a manner that exceeds your expectations.”

• Lithuanian