Ratings for Dr. Wojek

Thank God, he listened! It has taken me over 10 years 2 finally recieve a Cortisone shot 2 provide me my 1rst relief of pain since WCB & Pain Specialist felt they could save money by diagnosing me with what they believed & like many others I could return to work in 5 to 6 weeks! Being my own advocate for most of this time, as it seemed like I was going crazy trying to get someone to check why I was not healing & I was having suicidal pains! There were kind souls who believed me but were helpless not knowing how to find my hidden pains. Research & many questions,plenty of meds. Appeals to receive max. what WCB deemed suficient. All the while they were treating me 4 wrong reasons,based on unclear bone scan and theory based on findings from 1930's. 80 years later & still they do not want to listen to what the injured worker is saying! "You have referred pains,"leaving me to suffer. Unwilling to provide MRI.No one feels they should be accountible for these mistake? Suffering still, Why?

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010