Ratings for Dr. Nasim Kahlor

Dr. Kahlor is an extremely caring, knowledgeable, and down to earth Podiatrist. She cares about her patients and has a great rapor with them. She did an ankle ligament repair and my ankle has regained the strength that it needed to have. She sent me to physical therapy after the surgery and is constantly checking the ankle to make sure it is at its correct strength. I have several problems with my feet such as bone spurs, hammer toes and flat feet. I do not agree with the other post that she wants to rush patients into surgery. She sent me to physical therapy to treat the bone spur instead of doing major surgery on my Achilles' tendon. She is knowledgeable and prefers to suggest other remedies before pushing surgery. I've been to other podiatrist in the Antelope Valley and dr. Kahlor's orthotics are the best! Se has several orthotics to meet your needs. For example sport orthotics, dress shoe, kids orthotics etc... I feel blessed to have a Dr. That spends time with her patients!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. She only wants to get you under the knife so that she can collect from your insurance. I went in to see about strengthening my ankle ligaments after a very nasty sprain. She said that I needed to have implants put in my foot. I believed her and had 4 separate surgeries. During this “recovery” time I had a massive gapping hole in the surgery site that became infected, a stitch left in my incision for over 2 months, and an office lady (pretend nurse) yelled at me to come in to get my stitches removed on HER time. I went to two new doctors who have told me that the surgery performed was not only ill advised, unnecessary, and not even used to correct my problem, but also that the implants should have stayed in for roughly 3 years! They were only in for 9 and 6 months. Finally, my ankle and feet are worse then they have EVER been. Because of her I have been laid up for 2 years and have gained nearly 30+ lbs due to inactivity and constantly reinjuring my ankle.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Dr. Kahlor has performed 2 surgeries on my feet with fantastic results. I am finally pain free after 10 years of agony. She is extremely nice and very knowledgeable about feet and ankles. The incisions I received healed beautifully with minimal scarring. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I had the same experience. Dr. Kahlor insisted that I needed surgery to get rid of the pain in my foot. Afterward I still had the same pain and I had many doctors tell me that the surgery was not helpful or necessary. It was big waste of time and money. A few weeks after my surgery my husband was having knee problems and went to her and she told him HE NEEDED TO HAVE SURGERY TOO. She is surgery happy and I would seriously look out.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Had to have surgery re-done by an orthopedic surgeon at a world reknown hospital.He told me the surgery Dr. Kahlor performed on me was not the correct procedure for my problem and in his 20 years of experience he had never seen it used for my situation.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010