Ratings for Dr. G. Gregory Frost

Wonderful, helpful and compassionate! He saw me right away when I was having an issue from another dentist I had been to. He found the problem and I hope to have it all taken care of shortly! Thank you Dr. Frost!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Have been using Dr. Frost for years--intermittenly using other dentists only because of insurance changes--I am always happy to return to Doctor Frost, he is the best! My kids (now grown) will not see anyone else. He is accurate in diagnosis, does not seem to "find" things wrong, like so many others I have been to! Seriously--this has been a problem with other dentists, making me feel as if I were a terrible person for not letting them do thousands of dollars of work on my teeth (which are healthy and lovely already) Doctor Frost does a thorough exam, does only work needed, charges a fair price, is friendly (not arrogant), you don't look/feel like you were ****ed after one of his teeth cleaning sessions either! No wait time in his office (it's pretty tiny so I appreciate that) You aren't paying for "bells and whistles" You get great dental care from a well qualified doctor, his assistant is great too.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010