Ratings for Dr. Glenn Daguio

I have nothing but respect for Dr. Daguio, the staff, and the clinic.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Excellent job Dr. Daguio! He did my son’s circumcision lately. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Soft spoken but very reassuring person. We always look forward to seeing him for our health concerns.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Bad experience with this doctor. Seems to think he knows me better than I know myself. Doesn’t seem to care much and his attitude sucks.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Very knowledgeable. Got his help when I needed the most. I would say his attitude and aptitude towards mental health is super. Appointments and waiting time is not bad, manageable. Staff overall is good but can be better. He is a gem in healthcare for sure. I’m hoping he’ll stay and get settled here so I won’t look for another trustworthy physician.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I wiill not return to Kenderdine Medical Clinic after our experience with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I am very fortunate to have a dependable and a very reliable primary care physician. Dr. Glenn is a very caring and a very professional health resource.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Commendable! I had to make a trip to a walk in at Kenderdine Medical Clinic. I was greeted by friendly and efficient staff. I was assessed by Dr. Glenn. He is incredibly smart, professional and his bed side manners is excellent. I knew his parents a bit and are wonderful, hardworking people, so good upbringing and well raised must be. If Dr. Daguio ever goes to open his practice again, I would choose him in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

If you ever need a primary care provider who goes beyond and genuinely cares for his patients- that is Dr. Daguio. He is honest, knowledgeable and above all else truly cares for his patients. I may have said that already but he is the best male health care provider of colour that I’ve encountered. Well recommended!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017