Ratings for Dr. Glenn Daguio

a friend of mine went for a tag removal session with this Doc. Intitial quote was 75 and she was made to pay 250$. Even the admin at the hospital were so shocked with the bill, they asked her if the doc had made mention of this charge before treatment. they surely has to be something wrong with the billing of that invoice. else why would it shock the people from within

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Poor excuse for a doctor! Had a sore throat and terrible cough he didn't even look in my throat or listen to my chest. Sent me for a lung X-ray and never heard from him again, that was months ago. One of the most arrogant people I have ever met. Seems to be only interested in circumcisions! Staff aren't much better.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Dr. Daguio and his staff have always been very accommodating with us and if needed for something quite important his nurse assistant can generally get us in pretty quick. Dr. Daguio is always up to date on the latest practical medical information and addresses our concerns directly. We have always felt cared for and had excellent response from him and even all his doctor colleagues at Kenderdine . Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Can't complain. Very personable and professional. I feel blessed having a doctor like him. Straight to the point. Very patient centered.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Highly recommended clinic, staff, and group of physicians. I have no concerns. Keep up the good work people.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Seems always rushing on everything. barely does any referrals and very uninterested on listening to health problems. My grandmother has been complaining about this pain from a vaccine he did years ago, everytime we mention the pain to him he wouldn't even take the time to check up on it. Instead of having it checked, he recommended another vaccine. Not okay.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Every time I go to Kenderdine Medical, I feel I'm taken good care of the staff and the group of physicians there. I particularly like their well lighted and spacious facility. It's a very busy clinic so you have to give time allowances for your appointments. Location is great, close to home and my kids school. I couldn't agree more, Dr. Daguio is a super doctor. He is honest and straightforward. Most importantly, he is a compassionate and a good spirited professional.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

The coolest doctor I have ever had. I came from West Winds clinic where he used to work as a doctor in training. When he moved to Kenderdine Clinic, I had no second thoughts following him. The only complaint is that he is frequently behind schedule, but this is only because he is giving each patient the attention and care that they deserve. He takes the time to ensure all your concerns have been addressed, and makes this very clear and easy to understand. He gives me list of medications or print outs if needed. Dr. Daguio is truly an amazing doctor. He does facilitate my referrals to specialist if he needs to. Knowledgeable and kind. Kenderdine Medical Clinic is lucky to have him. This place is conveniently located to where we live. Bright clinic and very pleasant staff so far based from my family's experience. Scheduling however is a pain, you just have to book in advance. Walk ins wait times are at par with other clinic. Been so far happy and safe with the care we're are getting.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Terrible, I waited for so long and this is all I get when I'm feeling very ill. I certainly agree with the last comment here that he should go back to South Africa or New Zealand and deal with animals there rather than putting humans at risk here. It’s very very rushed mind you. He must possess bionic eyes when he gets to examine me that quick and just send me home without any prescriptions for antibiotics and complacently advising me to rest and gulp lots of fluid. Really!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

This doctor should have his liscense revoked, he is totally neglegent of his patients. I have been in the exam room with a family member and observed him directly. Poor excuse for a doctor. Anyone who has put a positive response on this website has obviously been prompted to do so to offset all of the negative comments. Most likely his staff that are as unqualified as him. Perhaps Dr. Daguio you should stick to circumcisions rather than practice family medicine! That way you can do less harm to patients.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017