Ratings for Dr. Glenn Daguio

I love it when Dr. Daguio explains his diagnosis of you. He does explain things really very well in a manner I could understand. That’s so cool I guess. He’s thorough and very logical with his work ups with my recent health concern. He has truly earned my respect!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2018

Couldn’t believe how satisfied my husband and I with Dr. Daguio. He really cares about his patients. He can be occasionally late but keeps up to our expectations, substantial in his explanations and advice. Compassionate as well. Their facility is spacious and clean. Well equipped. Staffs are equally great.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

I strongly agree that l found what I’ve bee looking for in a doctor. Trustworthy, professional and compassionate. Good place as well and likeable staff.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Wonderful experience to have found a new doctor that truly cares and advocates for my health concerns. Good location. Spacious clinic. I live in Stonebridge but I don’t mind the travel at all.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I have nothing but respect for Dr. Daguio, the staff, and the clinic.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Excellent job Dr. Daguio! He did my son’s circumcision lately. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Soft spoken but very reassuring person. We always look forward to seeing him for our health concerns.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Bad experience with this doctor. Seems to think he knows me better than I know myself. Doesn’t seem to care much and his attitude sucks.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Very knowledgeable. Got his help when I needed the most. I would say his attitude and aptitude towards mental health is super. Appointments and waiting time is not bad, manageable. Staff overall is good but can be better. He is a gem in healthcare for sure. I’m hoping he’ll stay and get settled here so I won’t look for another trustworthy physician.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

I wiill not return to Kenderdine Medical Clinic after our experience with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018