Ratings for Dr. Glenn Daguio

I am very fortunate to have a dependable and a very reliable primary care physician. Dr. Glenn is a very caring and a very professional health resource.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Commendable! I had to make a trip to a walk in at Kenderdine Medical Clinic. I was greeted by friendly and efficient staff. I was assessed by Dr. Glenn. He is incredibly smart, professional and his bed side manners is excellent. I knew his parents a bit and are wonderful, hardworking people, so good upbringing and well raised must be. If Dr. Daguio ever goes to open his practice again, I would choose him in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

If you ever need a primary care provider who goes beyond and genuinely cares for his patients- that is Dr. Daguio. He is honest, knowledgeable and above all else truly cares for his patients. I may have said that already but he is the best male health care provider of colour that I’ve encountered. Well recommended!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Good job Dr. Daguio. We hope you stay in SK as I have no plans moving to another physician. My family have the utmost respect and trust to you for keeping as well and caring for us when we are ill.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Have never seen anyone as compassionate as him. I definitely felt how he spent time listening to me. I’m just hoping I would find an equally caring physician when I move to St. Johns. I’m not a vaccine person for a long time because of my ignorance but he educated me well not to believe in false science. He kept me well and my kids all this time.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I have no idea how this doctor got his license. He has an over-inflated ego and unsympathetic. He expects to you to straight up listen to him and does not entertain any questions one might have. Getting a referral is a great ordeal as well! Beware of this so called doctor!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

In all fairness I’ve been treated very well by Dr. Daguio. He promptly requests blood tests or xrays if needed. What’s interesting with him is that he explains why not and finds a common ground of what’s supposed to be done. He is straight forward and very reasonable with referrals and investigations. He tells me to maybe lessen doing our complete physicals to every 2 years and I’m fine with that. It just shows that he uses our tax dollars efficiently and not just do it because he gets paid. Very well mannered professional. We need more doctors like him. Good job my doctor Glenn!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Have been a patient of Dr. Daguio for about 6 years now. Wait times used to be quite long but he is much more punctual now. Have never felt rushed or ignored; Dr. Daguio listens well and treats me with respect. Hope he never leaves Saskatoon.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

I don't know where these positive reviews are coming from. The nurses are great there. He is always late when I see him. If it wasn't tough to find a decent doctor I would leave. I have asked for copies of my blood work and he won't give them to me. He is rude, arrogant and lacks personality. All I have asked for is to have my blood work done 2-3 times yearly as I am an athlete but he refuses to do more than once a year. As well I have requested PSA test be done with blood work and he won't do that either. Prostate cancer runs in my family. Really disappointed with him. I have been looking else for a GP so hopefully won't be seeing him much longer. Funny as last time I saw him he said he was hoping he wouldn't see me again either.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017