Ratings for Dr. Christian A. Robertozzi

I'm sure the doctor is very competent, but he did not explain to me what he was recommending as treatment. He caused discomfort/pain by roughly handling my foot. I will not return to him, and will seek any further treatment elsewhere.

Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Robertozzi treated my wife about 2 years ago and she was very happy with him so when I needed a podiatrist I called his office. THEN I read the 3 negative reviews here and started to wonder if I'd made a mistake. Here's my experience: I was seen within minutes of the appointed time. This is very important in my book. The assistant (presumably the "older lady" referenced in the previous review) was pleasant and helpful. Dr. Robertozzi was thorough and professional. He listened attentively to my description of the presenting problem and diagnosed my condition quickly. He explained how he arrived at the diagnosis, what the treatment options were and why he recommended the specific treatment. He did not engage in a great amount of "small talk" but when he did he was pleasant and engaging. In summary I found Dr. Robertozzi to be professional, competent and personable. I would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

I have read the reviews of the 2 previous patients and I couldn't agree more. Office staff make no efforts to be helpful. The doctor was rude, would not answer my questions, and had no concern for the pain I was experiencing. He cut out an ingrown big toenail without telling me what he was going to do and without local anesthesia. I saw him one more time because of a workman's comp issue; I had a foot fracture. He casted me and gave me used old mis-matched crutches to use without teaching me how to use them. A special shoe was placed over the cast. When I told him that the shoe would flop off, he replied, "What do you think I have here, designer shoes?" He outright refused to give me a prescription for pain medication, even though I was in terrible pain. I was told to take Advil. I hope some day he has the pain of a fracture and someone tells him to take Advil. I was so hurt to be treated with such unkindness and disrespect that I left in tears and never went back.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

I had a horrible experience at this office. I would not reccomend anyone to this office. The older lady was very mean and very unprofessional and has no business working in a Dr's office if that is how she is gonna treat patients As for the Dr was very cold and showed no emapthy very poor bedside manners. I will definatley not go back to this office nor reccomend anyone.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2012

Dr. Robertozzi was the worst podiatrist I ever went to. He had no bedside manner, as he cut something on my foot without warning, and when I expressed pain he did not show any concern or empathy. He was extremely rude and treated me like I was a moron. What he did while I was in the office was totally ineffective to my problem. He was even defensive when I asked him questions; as if I had no business asking the questions in the first place. I have heard through the grapevine that the Dr. I am seeing now for my feet is taking on many of Robertozzi's ex-patients. His behavior and attitude in inexcusable.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Dr. Christian A. Robertozzi's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Kaiser-Permanente