Ratings for Dr. Soni Gleton-Wilson

Dr. Wilson is great at tending to emergency needs and fitting a necessary appointment into her schedule. She takes time with her patients and is truly caring. I am so glad to have found her- she helps with my stress-pains and I am overall in less pain than I was 2 years ago when I began with her. Adrianna

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

You are greeted with a smile and there is no 15 to 30 minutes wait to see Dr. Gleton-Wilson. I apprieate that you are not sitting on top of other patients waiting to be seen. Outside of the wonderful adjustments the information you received is quite valuable.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Wilson is awesome! Great with patients, personable, relaxing, reasonably priced, and professional. My husband and I have been a patient of hers for about 2 years. We dont have medical back issues, we just go for the everyday 40 hour work week, you never realize what the work week does to your spine and neck. I went to her for a headache that lasted 3 days and it was gone when I left her office. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

WSU students get huge discount. Got 4 visits for $90. Wonderful lady, cool office, GREAT detroit business.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Most enjoyable chiropractic experience, not to mention how much better I felt and I am doing now.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010