Ratings for Dr. Michael Curtis

Dr. Curtis has been my doctor for approximately the past year, at the InMedic clinic in London. I see Dr. Curtis once a week. Dr. Curtis always has a smile on his face when I see him. He has been lovely to deal with. He is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and has fantastic bed side manner . Dr. Curtis is a caring person who goes above and beyond being a doctor. I consider myself lucky to have Dr. Curtis for a doctor. Thank you Dr. Curtis for all you do.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

i LOVE this Dr. The best MD. I have ever had. Patient, kind and very informed

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Very caring througho doctor . Kind great bed side manner and always kept us informed. Even did a home follow up call to see how our daughter was

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Curtus, was quit knowledgeable in his assessments. He directed me to the proper specialists who were able to assist me in gaining better health. I've missed his cheerful disposition. In summation, he is the best doctor that I've had in 70 years

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

he is not my family doctor, thank GOD. I saw him in emerg when i was having strange, sudden arthritic symptoms. when he took my history and found out i had just started taking a homeopathic allergy medicine (one pill at that point), he basically yelled at me and told me that's what caused it. he barely looked at me, was rude, belittling, and rushed. he treated me like i was an idiot for taking homeopathic pills, and said "one pill could have killed you. western medicine has side effects too but at least we're honest about it". well, i didn't believe him, and i kept taking the pills at the advice of the naturopath. the arthritic feeling went away and i had no further problems. i can't believe how arrogant he was!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

In an area known for GP shortages,I find his leaving after such a short period of time for a more challenging area of the country unconscionable & reprehensible. He didn't even complete his end of administrative duties --leaving case files active, requiring a 2 week delay to even get on the Health Care Connect list. He was completely unavailable,even on the rare occasion he was in Clinton, which leads me to believe relocating from Calgary and only passing through this little community was a premeditated move, but judging from the other comments we've lost nothing except time & patience with an already inadequate health care system. I only feel sorry for the wonderful staff & other medical professionals at the clinic who now have to pick up his slack. Shame on you, Dr. Curtis!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

It has been very difficult if not impossible to get an appointment with him. He always seem to be on holidays and now he is leaving after only being in Clinton for less than 1 year.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

he has been my dr. for ten months and have only been able to see him once. you have to phone for appt on the day you want in at 9:00 . did that and got thru at 9:05 and he was booked for the day. some people work and need to know ahead to cover themselves at work. i was better off being an orphan.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010