Ratings for Dr. Lawrence D. Wong

Good doctor who takes the time to explain and answer questions. Wait times are reasonable. You can have blood drawn there without being sent to an outside lab.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Dr. Bengs is an outstanding doctor however this rating is for his partner, Dr. Wong. Wong kept me waiting for more than 45 minutes on my last visit. No apology was given. His style consists of burying his face in his portable viewing device while hardly engaging the patient. The visit concluded with him forgetting to give me the paperwork I needed. HORRIBLE!!! I have seen him several times and have given him several chances so I feel my rating is quite justified. It wasn't just a one-time deal. It is simply the manner with which he conducts business. Feigned interest, habitually tardy, devoid of personality - my experience with Dr. Wong.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

This doctor is among the best in the north county. I have been seeing Dr. Wong and Dr. Bings for over 8 years. They are kind and have a great bedside manner and are very knowledgeable about all aspects of medicine as primary care physicians. Would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

flag | Submitted October 18, 2011

Dr. Wong is a great doctor. However, I have had several problems with refilling prescriptions and billing. I've had to contact the office multiple times, over the course of several days, just to have them call in a refill to my pharmacy. I've also been billed for more money than what I was told the visit would cost. As an unemployed, private pay patient, I am required to pay for the visit upfront. A month later I received a bill for the same amount. When I called to ask about it, the billing rep said that they decided that it should be more, but no one ever told me while I was in the office that the balance would be greater than the amount I already paid. I sadly do not plan to continue to use this Doctor, after over a year of receiving care, simply because of the frustration and stress I am continually dealing with in regards to the billing system and efficiency of refilling medication prescriptions by office staff.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Drs. Lawrence Wong and Christopher Bengs are the very best doctors I've ever had...ever! They are on time, have a family-doctor feel, and really care. They have helped with my neck problem - after years of previous doctors did not. They didn't give up on me, and I am forever grateful to them. They provide the help you seek and are thorough, all the while keeping in mind your history and risk factors. They are also to easy to talk to about sensitive matters or questions. Very responsible and ethical. One assistant has a little bothersome attitude, but it's worth working around her. They are the best ever!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Wong is just wonderful. He is thorough, reviews and recaps the information from the appt. and findings, refers to specialists as needed, takes time with you, really, really listens. Has a great "bedside manner", some gentle humor - he's just fabulous!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Lawrence D. Wong's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)