Ratings for Dr. Christopher Bengs

Dr. Christopher Bengs is the best doctor I've ever had, ever. He and his partner, Dr. Lawrence Wong, have provided medical care and help with a neck problem which numerous previous doctors did nothing for. He investigated further, and has gotten me to the help I needed to continue a productive and decent life. Their office has a real family feel, they are nearly 100% on time, so easy to talk to about sensitive matters, and eager to help. I appreciate that they didn't give up on my problem. Dr. Bengs is genuinely caring and kind and thoughtful, and has given me the top-most medical care. He has my very highest recommendation. One staff member has been a bit arrogant a couple times, but I'd jump through hoops to continue care with Drs. Bengs and Wong.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Every doctor in this office is helpful and best of all, listens well to my observations for a collaborative agreement on my care.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Best Doctor I've ever had in my entire life! Sensitive, patient, professional, personal, on time, genuinely cares. Every appointment I ever had with him was a success-he never gave up on my problem.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Christopher Bengs's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1951)