Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey B Garris

Dr. Garris might have a wonderful bed-side manner but it is all about selling you a surgery. 10 years after he performed a surgery on men that did more harm than good; I wonder if things were ever as bad as he said. He left me and a number of others that I have met in pain. When I complained of pain he never documented it and insinuated that it was all in my head. I assure you this was not the case. Garris is a wolf in a Dr. coat.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Garris. he is kind, caring and will get to the bottom of your problems. No pun intended! After searching for years for an answer and 6 doctors later telling me it was in my mind and putting me on anti-depressants he followed through with a Pelvic MRI only to discover a grade 2 tear in my ischeal tuberosity. Since then I have seen numerous physicians and finally now know that the tear can not be fixed. Only steroid shots to cut down on the inflammation. He still gives me hope and I trust him fully. Sometimes you just need someone to listen. His staff is wonderful and so accommodating. It is a pleasure to drive to Arden, NC for an appointment and I am two hours away, wish he was still in Greenville. Greenville's loss!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I have only good to say about this dr, he is not only an excellent dr ,but a kind person who has your needs and concern number one as he listens to you and tells you if he can help you ,very knowledgeable ,dr . I am so glad he has moved from Greenville sc to this area We are blessed to have him here to help women like me who have had previous surgery that left me in pain and did not fix my problem. I. Have recently had dr garris do my reconstructive surgery and am in recovery, I recommend dr garris to any woman who needs help, I thank also the person who recommended dr garris to me .

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

This Doctor and his Staff are the Best! Pelvic floor health and treatment modalities are his specialty.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

I am so glad Dr. Garris did my reconstructive surgery. He explained everything and is one of the kindest and caring Mds that I have ever had. So glad that he is in Arden, N.C. now and I dont have to travel to Greenville any more. I highly recommend him to anyone with female and/or urinary problems. He is also very knowledgeable about I. C.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Can anyone tell me where Dr Garris moved to when he left Greenville?

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I am very pleased with my surgery. He explained everything and when physical therapy wasn't working he agreed I needed a bladder sling. I am very happy with the outcome.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr. Garris is an amazing physician. I am so thankful he was able to do my surgery before he left GHS. GHS is losing one of the best!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Garris is the best! He will truly missed at GHS.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Outstanding! A true role model and leader of physicians.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014