Ratings for Dr. Audrey Oey

I have been with Dr. Oey for years now and I will never change my doctor! She is so kind, understanding, and really cares for you. Best doctor in KW!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr Oey may grow into being a decent GO. She will not do so with her current office staff.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

She's a super nice doctor who seems like she cares. The downfall is her staff. You can be on hold for her staff to answer the phone. It sometimes takes over a month to get in aswell.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

She's been my doctor for five years, and has always been kind, considerate, helpful, thorough, reassuring to my occasional hypochondria but also concerned when it is called for. Love having her as my doctor!!!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr Oey is an incredible doctor and, by far, the best one I have ever had! She is friendly, genuine, compassionate, and honest. She will take the time to answer some questions on the phone, where other doctors would have you come in unnecessarily just to be able to bill your visit to the province. She is direct and does not sugar coat responses, yet approaches it with such a personable demeanor that it never comes across as belittling or shaming, as many others do. She knows when to admit she doesn't know enough about a topic and will refer you to the best option that can help you. She is also open to suggestions of what we might think is wrong and has not shot down ideas for tests that we wanted performed. Because of that, we were able to catch a serious issue in my young daughter that most other GPs would have told us she couldn't have. Both my young kids love going to see her. I feel that the people here that have said she needs more experience are potentially so accustomed to the typical "old doctor" that they can't appreciate a doctor who won't jump to conclusions based on what they've seen in the past. Clearly, she is young and will see more and more as her career develops, but I don't take that as a negative in the least right now; quite the opposite, I see it as a benefit.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Oey's heart is in the right place. She is a genuinely nice person who like everyone else in the world that is new, is growing into the role. She is competent and knows enough to not mess with things too much and work on keeping you naturally healthy. She is honest and to the point on the major issues to deal with. She was instrumental in me quitting smoking and other health improvements. Finally.. how many doctors in the K/W area will make a same day appointment for you if you need to see the doctor? This one dose. Thumbs up Dr. Oey. Keep it up!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

They lost my blood work and no one seemed to bothered about it, I never did find out what happened to my blood work, always have to wait forever

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr Oey has been our family doctor for 4 years and we are so lucky to have her as our GP. She is friendly, caring, down to earth and takes the time necessary to listen. She keeps thorough records, and is always willing to answer questions. Best of all, Dr Oey follows up with us, even making personal phone calls out of regular office hours! Her staff are always friendly, returning our phone calls and making appointments easy to schedule or reschedule. Great work!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr Oey is the best family doctor that my partner and I have ever known. She is patient and kind and a great listener. We have been seeing Dr Oey for about 6 years now. She is our great support system, extremely knowledgable and helpful. We would recommend her to everyone we know. She is always looking to help. She is a rare gem. For the first time we actually feel like we have an advocate for our health and well being. Just outstanding, can't say enough about her. Always a joy and we leave with a smile on our faces.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Oey is an amazing woman. She is extremely helpful and knowledge and a good listerer. We have been seeing her for about 5 yrs now and we have a most comfortable, open, honest dialogue with her. She truly cares and we would highly recommend her to others. She is a great doctor and we hope she stays in the area. The staff are friendly and smile when greeting the patients. We hope that she will be our family doctor for life. :)

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013