Ratings for Dr. Tom Mohanraj

I' ll only say the positives. He always made time for me and his staff are pleasant & knowledgeable. I had a few major frustrations however. I eventually had to find a physician who I could communicate effectively with.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Thank you Dr Mohanraj and staff for all that you do. Understanding, compassionate and knowledgeable is how I describe your Medical Practice. You are accessible when my family is sick, available when needed , and big supporter of local sports teams both in office and in the community. Thank you for taking care of my multi-generational family both in the office and the hospital. Your call group colleagues represent you well and speak highly of your professionalism and comradery.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Tom for a number of years now and now he sees my three kids and husband too. I would highly recommend him as a family doctor in Medicine Hat. I appreciate his honesty and vast range of medical knowledge. He has helped my family so many times and has always given an accurate diagnosis that resolves the issues we came to him in the first place for. I really like Dr. Tom's bed-side manner and his ability to follow through with medical procedures. He makes you feel more than just a patient. Thank you Dr. Tom for your care. My family and I are grateful to have you as their doctor. Oh and his staff is great too :)

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Tom is an good doctor with excellent knowledge base and great common sense. My personal experience is most satisfactory but he doesn't seem to have time for old people and I was up very annoyed by his patronizing attitude towards my father, who he eventually just gave up on. I continue to see him because he has my health in hand although he has never even mentioned my father since we switched his health care to another physician.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

I have never been treated with such disrespect, ever, especially by a Dr. He was arrogant and defensive the minute he walked into the exam room. His staff also exhibited this same defensive and arrogant behavior. He was not willing to have an open discussion. I would absolutely not recommend him!!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Has been my family doctor for many years, and most of the time I don't have an issue with him. Everyone has thier good and bad days, and I've seen them both. I find him to be quite knowlagable and he always seems to know what's wrong (Diagnosed an issue I had that required surgary, where every other doctor I saw just brushed me off as something else and prescribed antibiotics). Whenever I need to get into see a doctor right away, his staff is very accomidating and usually gets me in to see him that same day. I find he genrally listens fairly well and asks questions. But I also find that he doesn't like to be disaggred with on what he diagnosis either. Overall I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

this is a dr more focus on being right and inability to admit wrong. His arrogrance is limitless and ineffective when have to work with other professionals for the patient best and limited problem solving skills easliy upset and appears to more focused on the business side at least he uses solar on building

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

He has never lead me wrong!! Sometimes I do get frustrated with him but 90% of the time it turns out the way he said it would in the first place. He takes time to understand you. Like all doctors do...they have their good and bad days as well. They are human too! Thanks for being my doctor for a very long time. Some times you know me better than I know myself!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2010