Dr. Anne Frances Goodfellow

Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anne Frances Goodfellow

I've been to many doctors before and she is the only one who could help me.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Goodfellow was a great doctor, she was very knowledgable and personable. I had a very serious concern and she put me at ease right away. I waited about 40 minutes for her but it was well worth it. Show me a specialist where you don't have to wait-there aren't many.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Wait time is unreasonable and they seem to double book. Dr Goodfellow is good.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

I have been fortunate to be Dr. Goodfellow's patient for many years. She is thorough in her examinations and shows great skill in prescribing and delivering treatment. She is generous with her time and advice. I continue to be grateful for her kind care.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

So I had the terrible experience of seeing this unprofessional doctor. She didn't show up to the office and I had to wait for 3 hours. When she finally came in with her lunch she continued to eat it in her office very loudly - I had to use the washroom and could not wait anymore for the appointment. I went to the washroom and returned to see that she was with another patient. When I asked her receptionists (absolutely useless), they shrugged and didn't do anything. I ended up having to leave after no appointment, and they took my OHIP card in the process - can't forget the $$$

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I find Dr. Goodfellow to be a kind and caring physician and I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a good dermatologist. My only complaint is the wait time.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

The most unprofessional person I've ever spoken to. Denied me service for being disabled. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR, she will make you wait for hours and see you for 3 minutes, leaving while you are mid-sentence and barking goodbye.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I see Dr Goodfellow every few months for mole checks and I think she is very capable. If some of you have concerns about her not having the correct designation, ask her about it!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I don't usually write reviews, but I felt I needed to comment on my experience with Dr. Goodfellow. Truthfully I have never met a doctor so caring. This is the second Dermatology clinic I've been to regarding a rare condition I have on my legs and I finally feel like there is hope. I would recommend this doctor to anyone, you will love her! Finally a doctor that treats you like a person, not a pay cheque. The wait was about a half hour which is normal for a specialist office (I would know I've spent my fair share in them). The receptionist was very friendly and helpful with fitting me in a short notice for my urgent condition. I noticed when I got to the clinic just how busy they are, everyone is running around helping the patients and their phone rings off the hook! Over all my experience with this clinic was a good one, and if you want to see an amazing caring doctor ask to see Dr. Goodfellow!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Goodfellow is an amazing, compasionate Doctor. She is highly knowledgeable in skin care as its her focus. Would recommend to her to anyone!!! Love the Lynde Centre physicians.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016