Ratings for Dr. Anne Frances Goodfellow

So I had the terrible experience of seeing this unprofessional doctor. She didn't show up to the office and I had to wait for 3 hours. When she finally came in with her lunch she continued to eat it in her office very loudly - I had to use the washroom and could not wait anymore for the appointment. I went to the washroom and returned to see that she was with another patient. When I asked her receptionists (absolutely useless), they shrugged and didn't do anything. I ended up having to leave after no appointment, and they took my OHIP card in the process - can't forget the $$$

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I find Dr. Goodfellow to be a kind and caring physician and I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a good dermatologist. My only complaint is the wait time.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

The most unprofessional person I've ever spoken to. Denied me service for being disabled. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR, she will make you wait for hours and see you for 3 minutes, leaving while you are mid-sentence and barking goodbye.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

I see Dr Goodfellow every few months for mole checks and I think she is very capable. If some of you have concerns about her not having the correct designation, ask her about it!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I don't usually write reviews, but I felt I needed to comment on my experience with Dr. Goodfellow. Truthfully I have never met a doctor so caring. This is the second Dermatology clinic I've been to regarding a rare condition I have on my legs and I finally feel like there is hope. I would recommend this doctor to anyone, you will love her! Finally a doctor that treats you like a person, not a pay cheque. The wait was about a half hour which is normal for a specialist office (I would know I've spent my fair share in them). The receptionist was very friendly and helpful with fitting me in a short notice for my urgent condition. I noticed when I got to the clinic just how busy they are, everyone is running around helping the patients and their phone rings off the hook! Over all my experience with this clinic was a good one, and if you want to see an amazing caring doctor ask to see Dr. Goodfellow!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Goodfellow is an amazing, compasionate Doctor. She is highly knowledgeable in skin care as its her focus. Would recommend to her to anyone!!! Love the Lynde Centre physicians.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Goodfellow is an incredible doctor. I had been seeing her for years to treat my acne, she was so patient with me she understood all my problems, never had to wait to see her, staff was so accommodating and friendly. She called me back personally once when I had an urgent problem. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone, and I do! I was so glad she was able to help me and get rid of my acne forever!.

Submitted February 19, 2014

I had a scheduled appt. with dr. Goodfellow at 10:30. At noon I still had not seen her. While in the examing room I heard her in the next room with a patient who had come in after me. I exited the examing room at 12:10 and proceeded to the receptionist and explained that I could no longer wait and that I would have to reschedule as I had another appt. she attempted to search for another appt and it was taking too long so I asked if she could call me with the appt and her reply was no we are too busy on the phones. The whole experience was so upsetting and disrespectful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2013

Dr. Goodfellow is very patient and empathetic to ones needs. She looks at all options and gives you the best fit.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

I'm surprised she's listed as a dermatologist. She's a family doctor without any dermatology training. It is quite misleading to be working at the Lynde Dermatology Centre seeing Dermatology consults without actually having any true Dermatology training.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013