Ratings for Dr. John D. Hernandez

He works to find the true cause of a disease and works towards a cure. One must be willing to make changes in their habits.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

On the initial visit Dr H & his staff were advised of my budget for office visits and supplements. On each visit & phone call, I reiteriated the budget allotment for alternative treatment. During one visit Dr H became aggitated because I had not purchased at least one bottle of each of the supplements recommended. Under compusion I did make the purchase totalling hundreds of dollars. Once I got home it became apparent there werent enough of all the supplement for even a 30 day supply. Realizing this expense was not remotely within my budget I was forced to abandon pursuit of an alternative solution.$1300 in lab work & supplements wasted!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2009

My family spent thousands & he couldn't help me. He put me on hundreds of dollars worth of supplements every week, more and more each time, when he initially told me I would have to take less and less- you have to buy big, expensive bottles of what he calls the best quality supplements (as if no cheaper substitute will do), from his own pharmacy; & before you finish them he gives you a brand new list of things you have to buy. He used my spiritual beliefs against me to gain my trust- I had a bad feeling about his staff, like they were being fake like the dr was, using my personal info against me. He told me that I could be CURED of my chronic illness if I changed my diet, the basis of his "treatment", when medical research proves this is not true, it only helps some. Save your money & do your own research to find a good detox diet & search around for some good vitamins to take- you don't have to pay a doc a fortune to do that.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

NEVER HAVE I EVER MET A DOCTOR THAT CARED SO MUCH ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. A TURLY GENUINE MAN. SO GLAD I FOUND HIM. THIS IS WHAT A DR SHOULD BE.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Dr. John D. Hernandez's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1983)

• Blue Cross Of California