Ratings for Dr. Scott L. Twilley

Great Doctor / Great Staff. I would give Dr.Twilley my highest recommendation !

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

I am looking for Dr. Twilley. I hope he is okay. I know that his building is gone. As patience, what are we suppose to do? I have 2 prescrition that I have to in every month to get. My prescrition is time to refill. Where do I go? Does he have anyone on call for him? I called Walker Baptist and they told me that there is no one there. I called after hours clinic and they can not write my prescprition. If some one see this and can help, please email me on facebook under janet garner. Thank You.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

Horrible service, and attending nurse, or office manager (wife) was very inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

i like doctor twilley and his staff;;i was over weight;;thay have helped me loss 40 pounds;;he is a good doc;;he hears me for what i have to say;;;

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Scott L. Twilley's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1996)

AARP

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1213777'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.3

March 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1213777'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

March 2, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=1213777'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.5

February 10, 2014