Ratings for Dr. Neil Burden

Have been a patient of Dr. Burden for 3 years now. Was reluctant to go, at first. Started going because of constant discomfort/pain. I can say I’m comfortable now and barely notice pain/compression. The Doctor does a full body check up on every visit. And informs what the particular adjustments are helping. Do your body a favour and book an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2019

Dr Neil Burden really welcomed me into his practice and did his best to make sure that I understood everything that he was doing to me during adjustments as well as prior to in our first meeting on what the plan was in terms of adjustments. He was very good and because of his help I was able to move more freely, which I didn't even know I could do, as well as relieve stress that I was carrying. I would definitely recommend going to see him!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2019

My chiropractic journey began long before stepping foot into Dr. Burden's office. Years of contact sports, construction work and a desk - bound lifestyle had left me in great need of structural correction. My first visit was prompted by a chronic tingling in my left hand, unaware that my unhealthy spine was contributing to many other ailments as well. Three months of chiropractic care has since resolved my frequent stomach ulcers, alleviated stress, increased mental alertness and energy, improved my posture and put my weight back on the balls of my feet; and for this I am truly grateful. John A.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

I came from out of town for an appointment with Dr.Neil Burden. He ended up being the best chiropractor l have ever experienced. He was also one of the most compassionate health care providers l have ever met in my life. I wish more Dr. Neil Burdens were around where l live.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Neil Burden now for several months and am very happy. You can really tell he has a passion for what he does. Since going to him i have felt the pressure on my back be lifted, and not just that i have noticed an improvement in my attitude and i have been less stressed. He always has a smile on his face and is always in a good mood. He seems to be very knowledgeable and works wonders. I will continue to see and would suggest him to anyone looking into chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I am a university student. I visited Dr. Burden because I was curious about chiropractic treatment. I knew chiropractic pertains to adjusting the joints, but that was all I knew. On my first appointment with Dr. Burden, he briefed me on his work by going over the principles and importance of chiropractic treatment. Because it was my first time receiving chiropractic treatment, Dr. Burden warned me about experiencing discomfort after. I did feel some discomfort, but the discomfort was negligible. More importantly, the first treatment restored my neck's full range of motion---I sleep prone with my neck turned to the left. I continued my adjustments with Dr. Burden for about a month at two appointments per week. The appointments became routinely for us: I would enter the clinic, Dr. Burden would perform his tests then make the necessary adjustments. So far, there is nothing abnormal nor misdirected about his treatments. I always felt better after each adjustment. Moreover, I had many meaningful conversations with Dr. Burden, mostly regarding life and principles. In this doctor-patient relationship of ours, I held up my end by always paying and showing up on time; Dr. Burden held up his end by always properly adjusting me and showing up on time. It was as simple as that. The most important thing I learned from visiting Dr. Burden is that chiropractic treatment is an ongoing process, much like visiting the dentist semi-annually. However, unlike getting our teeth washed, chiropractic care takes time---it's more like getting braces. Thus, the patient should think carefully before committing to chiropractic care for the long-run.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

I was so hoping he would be a great chiropractor, I had no problems I just wanted to feel my best.I now have a numbing and tingling in my hand sore back and knee,not saying it's his fault but hmm...It was also like talking to a robot I didn't like his personality at all.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I have been receiving chiropractic care from Dr. Burden for about a month now and I am already seeing substantial improvements in my physical as well as emotional health. He is knowledgeable, passionate, and effective in his treatments. He truly cares about every single one of his patients and takes interest in their healing process. I was overly impressed by his teaching mentality and his desire for me to understand the process of chiropractic care I was receiving. He is always friendly and approachable during my sessions and takes necessary measures to ensure optimal healing. I have nothing but respect and admiration for Dr. Burden and would recommend him to anyone seeking exceptional chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I’ve been under the care of Dr. Neil for over 24 years. As a sufferer of chronic neck and back problems, I am convinced that chiropractic care has been a major contributor to restoring my health and enabling me to maintain normal daily function. Despite being in practice for many years, I have always been impressed by Dr. Neil’s profound belief in self-development whereby he invests in himself through continuing education, always staying on the leading edge by learning the latest proven methods of chiropractic care. I am grateful to have Dr. Neil as part of my personal wellness program.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I came in to see Dr. Burden at the beginning of May 2018 suffering from terrible pain due to a pinched nerve in my neck. I was unable to sleep and perform simple day to day tasks without immense discomfort and traditional drugs for pain were of little help. After about 3 weeks of treatment i’m now pain free! I would highly recommend Dr. Burden as he is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about his practice. He took the time to answer any of my questions and concerns and provided me with detailed explanations of my treatment.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018