Ratings for Dr. Neil Burden

I have been going to Dr. Neil Burden now for several months and am very happy. You can really tell he has a passion for what he does. Since going to him i have felt the pressure on my back be lifted, and not just that i have noticed an improvement in my attitude and i have been less stressed. He always has a smile on his face and is always in a good mood. He seems to be very knowledgeable and works wonders. I will continue to see and would suggest him to anyone looking into chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

I am a university student. I visited Dr. Burden because I was curious about chiropractic treatment. I knew chiropractic pertains to adjusting the joints, but that was all I knew. On my first appointment with Dr. Burden, he briefed me on his work by going over the principles and importance of chiropractic treatment. Because it was my first time receiving chiropractic treatment, Dr. Burden warned me about experiencing discomfort after. I did feel some discomfort, but the discomfort was negligible. More importantly, the first treatment restored my neck's full range of motion---I sleep prone with my neck turned to the left. I continued my adjustments with Dr. Burden for about a month at two appointments per week. The appointments became routinely for us: I would enter the clinic, Dr. Burden would perform his tests then make the necessary adjustments. So far, there is nothing abnormal nor misdirected about his treatments. I always felt better after each adjustment. Moreover, I had many meaningful conversations with Dr. Burden, mostly regarding life and principles. In this doctor-patient relationship of ours, I held up my end by always paying and showing up on time; Dr. Burden held up his end by always properly adjusting me and showing up on time. It was as simple as that. The most important thing I learned from visiting Dr. Burden is that chiropractic treatment is an ongoing process, much like visiting the dentist semi-annually. However, unlike getting our teeth washed, chiropractic care takes time---it's more like getting braces. Thus, the patient should think carefully before committing to chiropractic care for the long-run.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

I was so hoping he would be a great chiropractor, I had no problems I just wanted to feel my best.I now have a numbing and tingling in my hand sore back and knee,not saying it's his fault but hmm...It was also like talking to a robot I didn't like his personality at all.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I have been receiving chiropractic care from Dr. Burden for about a month now and I am already seeing substantial improvements in my physical as well as emotional health. He is knowledgeable, passionate, and effective in his treatments. He truly cares about every single one of his patients and takes interest in their healing process. I was overly impressed by his teaching mentality and his desire for me to understand the process of chiropractic care I was receiving. He is always friendly and approachable during my sessions and takes necessary measures to ensure optimal healing. I have nothing but respect and admiration for Dr. Burden and would recommend him to anyone seeking exceptional chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I’ve been under the care of Dr. Neil for over 24 years. As a sufferer of chronic neck and back problems, I am convinced that chiropractic care has been a major contributor to restoring my health and enabling me to maintain normal daily function. Despite being in practice for many years, I have always been impressed by Dr. Neil’s profound belief in self-development whereby he invests in himself through continuing education, always staying on the leading edge by learning the latest proven methods of chiropractic care. I am grateful to have Dr. Neil as part of my personal wellness program.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I came in to see Dr. Burden at the beginning of May 2018 suffering from terrible pain due to a pinched nerve in my neck. I was unable to sleep and perform simple day to day tasks without immense discomfort and traditional drugs for pain were of little help. After about 3 weeks of treatment i’m now pain free! I would highly recommend Dr. Burden as he is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about his practice. He took the time to answer any of my questions and concerns and provided me with detailed explanations of my treatment.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

He has been taking care of me for over 1 year now and I've improved a lot since I started going to him. When I first came I couldn't move my head to the left, I felt like something was blocking its movement, I used to had headaches and lots of pain on my back. Nowadays I'm doing pretty better. He has always been careful and supportive.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I used to shake my head at people that said they went to a chiropractor for years, thinking why can’t they fix the problem sooner? Well, I found out that ongoing care actually prevents illness and injuries prior to them affecting our lives. I have been under the care of Dr Neil Burden for almost 20 years. I started out seeing him to relieve left should pain, but Dr Neil doesn’t stop there. He tests and align any/all subluxations found, using a small hand held activator. During my treatment for my shoulder, he also found I had sinus problems, which I never thought to tell him about. Who knew a chiropractor could fix that? I have not had a sinus headache again since seeing him. It didn’t stop there, he found my TMJ, that again I never thought to mention to him. I was scheduled for surgery the following week to repair it, but Dr Neil did a simple click of his activator and my jaw dropped, releasing it. I was going to go under the knife to have it fixed OMG I am very active in sports and credit Dr Neil's care with keeping me able at almost 60 years of age. Yeah, I get injured but rarely sidelined :) The most astounding thing I found, about chiropractic care, was when my son was hit by a car. We spent hours in emergency waiting for xrays and tests to see what damage was done. I called Dr. Neil who said he would wait at the office until we were released from the hospital so he could check out my son. Since no bones were broken, there was nothing more the hospital could do, except give my son pain killers. He could hardly walk due to the car hitting his legs right from under him. But no bones were broken, so nothing they could do. Dr Burden waited past his closing hours for us to arrive. He took his time checking out the various alignment errors in my sons spine and began adjusting him. Having everything adjusted so quickly after his accident, I am sure is responsible for his quick recovery and no lasting issues. There is a genuine concern and care for each and every one of Dr Burdens patients. I wish to thank him for all of his care over the past 20 years.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

His claims arent based on scientific evidence and his sale tactics are quite aggressive.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr.Burdens for 10 years and have always been impressed with his care and knowledge of the human body. He really does care about the well being of his patients. I read a few of his negative or lower ratings and I'm confused. I think some people mistake his assertiveness for passion . This man wants to see all of his patience have a healthy productive life and stay connected to there bodies and to life. I know without his care I would not function well in life and my job. He keeps me going and and trusting that Chiropractic is the lifestyle everyone needs to maintain good health. You can either spend a ton of money on prescription drugs that only take away the symptoms or spend your money wisely and have the cause fixed and maintain good health for your life time and get of the drugs. A lot of us wonder what our purpose in life is and I know Dr. Burden has found his purpose We need to see that his care is the best and he is using that purpose to share with us . Grateful in London ON

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018