Ratings for Dr. Neil Burden

I have been receiving chiropractic care from Dr. Burden for about a month now and I am already seeing substantial improvements in my physical as well as emotional health. He is knowledgeable, passionate, and effective in his treatments. He truly cares about every single one of his patients and takes interest in their healing process. I was overly impressed by his teaching mentality and his desire for me to understand the process of chiropractic care I was receiving. He is always friendly and approachable during my sessions and takes necessary measures to ensure optimal healing. I have nothing but respect and admiration for Dr. Burden and would recommend him to anyone seeking exceptional chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I’ve been under the care of Dr. Neil for over 24 years. As a sufferer of chronic neck and back problems, I am convinced that chiropractic care has been a major contributor to restoring my health and enabling me to maintain normal daily function. Despite being in practice for many years, I have always been impressed by Dr. Neil’s profound belief in self-development whereby he invests in himself through continuing education, always staying on the leading edge by learning the latest proven methods of chiropractic care. I am grateful to have Dr. Neil as part of my personal wellness program.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I came in to see Dr. Burden at the beginning of May 2018 suffering from terrible pain due to a pinched nerve in my neck. I was unable to sleep and perform simple day to day tasks without immense discomfort and traditional drugs for pain were of little help. After about 3 weeks of treatment i’m now pain free! I would highly recommend Dr. Burden as he is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about his practice. He took the time to answer any of my questions and concerns and provided me with detailed explanations of my treatment.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

He has been taking care of me for over 1 year now and I've improved a lot since I started going to him. When I first came I couldn't move my head to the left, I felt like something was blocking its movement, I used to had headaches and lots of pain on my back. Nowadays I'm doing pretty better. He has always been careful and supportive.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

I used to shake my head at people that said they went to a chiropractor for years, thinking why can’t they fix the problem sooner? Well, I found out that ongoing care actually prevents illness and injuries prior to them affecting our lives. I have been under the care of Dr Neil Burden for almost 20 years. I started out seeing him to relieve left should pain, but Dr Neil doesn’t stop there. He tests and align any/all subluxations found, using a small hand held activator. During my treatment for my shoulder, he also found I had sinus problems, which I never thought to tell him about. Who knew a chiropractor could fix that? I have not had a sinus headache again since seeing him. It didn’t stop there, he found my TMJ, that again I never thought to mention to him. I was scheduled for surgery the following week to repair it, but Dr Neil did a simple click of his activator and my jaw dropped, releasing it. I was going to go under the knife to have it fixed OMG I am very active in sports and credit Dr Neil's care with keeping me able at almost 60 years of age. Yeah, I get injured but rarely sidelined :) The most astounding thing I found, about chiropractic care, was when my son was hit by a car. We spent hours in emergency waiting for xrays and tests to see what damage was done. I called Dr. Neil who said he would wait at the office until we were released from the hospital so he could check out my son. Since no bones were broken, there was nothing more the hospital could do, except give my son pain killers. He could hardly walk due to the car hitting his legs right from under him. But no bones were broken, so nothing they could do. Dr Burden waited past his closing hours for us to arrive. He took his time checking out the various alignment errors in my sons spine and began adjusting him. Having everything adjusted so quickly after his accident, I am sure is responsible for his quick recovery and no lasting issues. There is a genuine concern and care for each and every one of Dr Burdens patients. I wish to thank him for all of his care over the past 20 years.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2018

His claims arent based on scientific evidence and his sale tactics are quite aggressive.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr.Burdens for 10 years and have always been impressed with his care and knowledge of the human body. He really does care about the well being of his patients. I read a few of his negative or lower ratings and I'm confused. I think some people mistake his assertiveness for passion . This man wants to see all of his patience have a healthy productive life and stay connected to there bodies and to life. I know without his care I would not function well in life and my job. He keeps me going and and trusting that Chiropractic is the lifestyle everyone needs to maintain good health. You can either spend a ton of money on prescription drugs that only take away the symptoms or spend your money wisely and have the cause fixed and maintain good health for your life time and get of the drugs. A lot of us wonder what our purpose in life is and I know Dr. Burden has found his purpose We need to see that his care is the best and he is using that purpose to share with us . Grateful in London ON

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

I have been a chiropractic patient for over a decade with a variety of different chiropractors in different cities. When I moved to London I could never find a great chiropractor until I was recommended Dr. Neil Burden by my dance instructor. By this point I was experiencing pain everyday and headaches at least 3 times a week. I have been with him for 5 months now and I have never felt better. He has always been very warm and welcoming and he communicates well, informing me why he does a specific adjustment and things I can do to help my spinal health. His adjustment practices with multiple visits a week have helped me maintain my spinal health where as once a week at most with other chiropractors has never helped me achieve this level of spinal health. I still see him every week for an adjustment and I am very grateful for all he has done for me.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Burden is an amazing chiropractor and I've been under his care for 10 years. Getting regular adjustments keeps my tension headaches away which is a huge stress relief. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Burden is a good chiropractor. I see him on the UWO campus, as I needed a local chiropractor to replace the one I was seeing in my hometown. I explained to Dr. Burden the troubles I routinely faced with my wrists and hips, and after a full assessment to confirm I was receiving proper care, he began treating me. I saw him for 2 times a week at first, as I was having some problems with the joints in my wrists. After only a few weeks the pain was gone and I started seeing him once a week for check ups and adjustments. He treats me very well, and is a very nice man. I am very satisfied with my care at the UWO chiropractor clinic with Dr. Burden!

Dr. Neil Burden's Credentials