Ratings for Dr. Ashish Chhitwal

he really didn't seem to know what he was talking about. i get that im still in college and probably dont know as much as he does, but even i could tell he didnt know what he was talking about. i probably won't go back there again.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

The doctor is ahead of the curve when it comes to innovations and new developments etc. His staff is extremely helpful and they can service you very well even if you are traveling or relocated etc with taking care of your supplies. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

I got glasses and contacts. Dr. Chhitwal was amazing with the exam, quick and thorough, explained to me all my options and was very pleasant to work with. I recommend him and his entire staff, including the techs and frame style people who work there, great experience.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

A few weeks ago, I had my first appt. with Dr.Ashish Chhitwal. He has very patiently worked with me as I try to stave off the need for reading glasses. Staff are very helpful and patient. I've got a new set of comfy contact lenses and a new pair of great-looking non-reading glasses.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

He is so funny and relatable. My sister and I have been his patients for 4 years now. He gives great discounts and always has great advice on both life and our eyes. He's also quick,thorough and accruate

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

He is the best doctor I have been to so far.I was always skeptical about contact lenses but he just made the whole process so easy for me. He is friendly and very co-operative making your each vision very easy and comfortable.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

I love Doctor Ashish! He's nice, well educated, and his employees know how to help you find what you're looking for along with great discounts :)

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. Ashish Chhitwal's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 2002)

Champ Va