Ratings for Dr. Tiffany N. Jamison

Dr. Jamison is the best dentist that I have ever gone to for dental treatment. I was very reluctant about going to another dentist, because of bad experiences and poor results for treatments of my gum disease. Dr. Jamison demonstrated concern and sensitivity of my fears. Her treatment of my teeth was wonderful and a painless experience.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

As soon as I walked through the door the staff was on top of things. They were very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. I was taken back quickly and given my workup & had lots of x-rays done. Dr. Jamison's assistant was nice and told me everything she was doing and how much it was since I was a self-pay patient. She didn't rush and took the time out to spend with me. After that, Dr. Jamison came in and greeted me and she was so nice and BEAUTIFUL too. She told me everything that needed to be done and asked me what I wanted as far as dental care and gave me several options. Before I went to checkout I was given a quote that showed everything that needed to be done and they weren't trying to knock me in the head with the prices and offered the company dental insurance for only $10 which gave me a big discount on my dental work. Overall, I was happy with my visit and I will be going back. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE FIRST PERSON WHO POSTED A RATING!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

I saw Dr. Jamison and had the most thorough exam I have ever had! She explained everything and was super helpful! I will Definitely return for my treatment! :)

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Went there for a toothache and she pushed a crown with rootcanal on me without even looking in my mouth or at my teeth. She had a xray done and according to that xray I needed to have a crown. I am allergic to Lidocaine and I told the staff, they still put out the Lidocaine and I had to remark twice that this is not the right medication for me ! Should have left the office, but I was in pain and had the crown done. She pushed two more crowns on me, but I will go to another dentist who will actually look at my teeth before he starts charging me for crowns ! Horrible dentist, cannot be trusted !

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010