Ratings for Dr. Marshall Partington

Great experience overall. Very welcoming staff and knowledgeable kind doctor with great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Partington is the very best doctor I have ever encountered. I believe that he is amazingly talented and precise as a surgeon, he has impeccable credentials and seemingly encyclopedic knowledge of plastic surgery, and best of all, he is completely committed to helping and educating his patients. I would rate him 10 stars for helpfulness and knowledge!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

I couldn't recommend Dr. Partington more for reconstructive surgery. He's incredibly gifted and he seems to honestly care about his patients. I went in after suffering a chemical burn on my scalp that left me with a bald spot. After a couple of surgeries the bald spot is gone, albeit I'll have a scar for life but that is just the cost of the chemical burn. He was wonderful and I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

I have had weight issues my entire life. I had a lap-band in 9/07, I was in a major car accident 4 months later, I had back surgery because of this accident, and I was diagnosed with Hasimoto’s disease. This had a negative impact on my overall health and mental wellbeing. I knew that I was going to struggle the rest of my life with my weight. I decided to have liposuction on several areas to use as a tool, to help concur a healthier lifestyle. Dr. Partington was an excellent jump start to my overall health. Dr. Partington and his staff made me feel very comfortable, they had every base covered and I appreciated the honesty and professionalism they provided. Rachel is one of the sweetest, most helpful nurse assistance. Dr. Partington is a gifted plastic surgeon. He has wonderful bedside manners and treats you like an individual and not just a number. He is very compassionate, concerned about you as a person, your journey and your final result. I recommend Dr. P to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

amazing office. Dr P and staff were very helpful explaining the procedure to me. Wonderful pre and post treatment. Would highly recommend Dr to friends and family. I am a very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010