Ratings for Dr. Wayne E. Thomas

he s ok himself but he will give you a little medicine that want cure you but keep you comming back his wife books all the apponments right together and the office is allways full i sat there the other day 2 hours and finally got up and walked out for good.i have asthma real bad he had been treating me for eight years he finally send me to a speclist last august the nurse want called you back when you call for questions.and when you do called the recp keeps you on hold the other one wouild forget iam glad i am done with him my lungs was in bad shape the other doctors wonder why he took so long to send me to them there are others doctors outhere peolpe that accept medicare and other insurances

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I am new to Decatur and have developed an ear ache and sore throat. My family has had strep in the last two weeks. My insurance assigned me to Dr. Thomas. I tried to call to make an appt and was told they couldn't see me until 4/23 - 2 weeks away. I understand that, but the receptionist was also very unhelpful and rude. I explained my symptoms and asked what other options I had in Decatur. She said I had none. After I asked two more times, she finally grudgingly said their were some hospitals or urgent care clinics, but wouldn't give me names. Just kept saying "I can't help and I don't think anyone can." If this is the kind of staff Dr Thomas has, than I wouldn't recomned seeing him. I would hope for at least some caring and sympathy and some additional options when they can't help me. Obviously, they don't want my or my families business. (I don't know about how on time or knowledgeable they are, as they wouldn't see me).

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

I love this doctor. I have used him for myself and my 5 children for 13 years now. I changed when I moved out of the area, but no other doctor could compare..So I switched back to him. He is worth the drive for me.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2007

Dr. Wayne E. Thomas's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1986)