Ratings for Dr. Jason Krause

My family loves Dr. Krause. We would recommend him to anyone, and a number of our close friends and family are patients also.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

awesome doctor, had a couple friend use him as well. best in the biz

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Krause is amazing. He is the NICEST person!!! He fixes the problem without pressuring us to make appointments that are not needed. BEST chiropractor I have ever been to. For sure!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Krause is the friendliest most competent chiropractor I've ever been to. We refer our friends to him all the time. He makes you feel instantly at ease and never pressures you to follow up unless you feel you need to. We've been his patient for 6 years and our young children love him as well. Can't say enough good things!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

His staff is always super friendly and helpful, I never have to wait long to get an appointment, His bedside manor is top notch, any other doctor I see doesn't know my name until they look at my chart, Dr Krause goes out of his way to make each patient know that he cares and he listens to everything you tell him and then works with you to find a solution. He was even able to gain the confidence of my 2 young children in 2 visit's. They fight to get to go first now. He has also been able to help diagnose issues that I was having that my GP was either unable or unwilling to help with. I recommend Dr Krause to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

Dr.Krause has been my chiro for 12 years! He has seen me through getting slammed by horses car accidents and many more! What amazed me was when my aunt went to him after a year of being in pain and had been in hospitals and to doctors and everyone thought she was crazy and just imagining it. My mom told her she is going to see Jason and he sent her for x rays and found out she had back cancer all through her back. He will always be so so special to us! I always go in feeling ok, but when I leave I always have a smile and feel incredible!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

WIll highly recommend Dr.Krause. Fixed my shoulder pain in 3 visits. Also helped determine the gall bladder problem of my husband and treated him.My Husband was suffering from last 5 years, with all the medical tests done and vists to all specialists and it took Dr. Krause 5 minutes to determine the problem which many specialists missed.....Highly impresed

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr.Jason Krause, I had a huge fear of chiropractor. HUGE FEAR, I went in and meet Dr.jason , he is very friendly , answered all my questions and concerns . I was totally comfortable with him. He relaxed me knowing how nervous I was. Dr. Jason Krause is an amazing chiropractor, very kind and caring. His staff are amazing too .

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I have seen many chiropractors, but only Dr. Krause has been able to give me any real relief. He is also extremely friendly and comfortable to be around. He treats my husband and I with great respect and takes his time to assess us completely. He is very competent and is even able to adjust my husband who is 6'4" and over 250lbs. His reception staff are also a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Fixed my problem quickly. Is extremly careful and makes you feel comfortable while he works. Loved him!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011