Ratings for Dr. Jason Krause

A wonderful and caring chiropractor. He truely cares about his patients in a way not many do.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

The most down to earth, energetic, knowledgable guy I have met. Makes you feel so at ease.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Krause is an amazing Chiropractor. Very friendly and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Krause has the most amazing bed side manner. He always take time for his patient and displays that he cares about them.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Amazing doctor who has helped me with si issues for ten years and 3 pregnancies. He even adjusted my newborn and eliminated his reflux. Have and would recommend him. His staff are amazing and are so great even when having kids with me

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

My family loves Dr. Krause. We would recommend him to anyone, and a number of our close friends and family are patients also.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

awesome doctor, had a couple friend use him as well. best in the biz

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Dr. Krause is amazing. He is the NICEST person!!! He fixes the problem without pressuring us to make appointments that are not needed. BEST chiropractor I have ever been to. For sure!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Krause is the friendliest most competent chiropractor I've ever been to. We refer our friends to him all the time. He makes you feel instantly at ease and never pressures you to follow up unless you feel you need to. We've been his patient for 6 years and our young children love him as well. Can't say enough good things!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

His staff is always super friendly and helpful, I never have to wait long to get an appointment, His bedside manor is top notch, any other doctor I see doesn't know my name until they look at my chart, Dr Krause goes out of his way to make each patient know that he cares and he listens to everything you tell him and then works with you to find a solution. He was even able to gain the confidence of my 2 young children in 2 visit's. They fight to get to go first now. He has also been able to help diagnose issues that I was having that my GP was either unable or unwilling to help with. I recommend Dr Krause to all of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013