Ratings for Dr. Marc A. Darst

Seems like his mind is elsewhere. The whole body scan was hardly that. Too many apps scheduled resulting in a long wait. Then he leaves and there is another long wait. Accomplishing little at all. This practice seems to be mostly into cosmetics.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Worst experience with an MD in my entire life. This Dr. Couldn't be troubled to remove his hands from his front pockets in order to perform an examination. I was told one diagnosis and received prescriptions for that... However when thatmedication wasn't helping and I called his staff to ask him to review his treatment t plan and advise if anything g else could be done I was told he had not written the same thing in my chart as he had said in front of his nurse. Well no wonder the medicine wasn't helping. I dont know what this man has on his mind but it is certainly not dermatology!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Agree with other comments on unprofessional staff (almost like they could care less about the patient). Calling the office is an ordeal every time. Everything rings to voice mail and they are very slow to return calls. You have to press Option 1 (Dr. Line) the reach a human. My issue is that I was charged for services personally that if properly coded would have been paid for by my insurance. It was my insurance company that flagged the error and said that I was due a refund from Darst Dermatology. Have not been successful at getting a return call

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Not the right place for kids, I had been taking my child since July for a treatment and the issue still not result, we always had to wait TOO long before the doctor came to the room. our last time there we wait for 45 minutes and when I request my money back they didn't even offer an apology, the font desk lady just gave me a receive to sign and didn't said a word. I think we deserved more than that, after 45 minutes of wait. I believe they are not professional and/or courteous. I don't think the doctor knows what those unprofessional ladies are doing.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Darst was very attentive to my skin cancer needs. I was very impressed with his knowledge and his exceptional staff, from the front deck to his nurses.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Dr. Darst and his staff (especially TINA) were caring and professional. Dr. Darst took his time with my exam and answered all my questions in clear concise terms. I had a short wait time and was treated with respect and dignity. I cannot say enough good things about this Dr. and his staff!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2010

This doctor is wonderful. He gave the most thorough exam I have ever had. Very attentive and kind. He listened to me and the staff was very good as well. I was able to be seen when i needed it and did not wait long at all. Very welcoming and caring from all perspectives!!!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Marc A. Darst's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)