Ratings for Dr. Gideon Smit

This doctor is so attentive and kind...he doesn't rush you and remembers you from one visit to the next...I really liked the doctor he replaced, but couldn't have asked for a better replacement. i imagine he's not taking new patients but if he is, get him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

This Doctor is amazing! I am so lucky to have him!!! He listens to you and he works hard to find out what is wrong!!! Vernon is blessed to have this doctor!!!! And yes very handsome!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

He was excellent with my child and very friendly. Listened to my issues and sent me on the right path to better care. And very handsome!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Very polite friendly,listens offers good advice figures out the problem right away. not to mention very good looking.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Very quickly made an accurate diagnosis, got on the phone and made inquiries with a specialist. Very helpful, very thorough.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

As far as I am concerned, he is the BEST doctor on the planet. Seen a lot of docs in my life, this guy surpasses all of the them. Smart, caring, patient, thorough. Come back to Quesnel Gideon!!!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

Great doctor! Always super friendly and has been treating myslef and my son with compassion. Good looking too!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Is doctor for our whole family. Very friendly. He is not afraid to send us to specialist if needed. He also has a great memory about past visits or just stuff about life mentioned in appointments. Recently my daughter was diagnosed with something I suspected and I mentioned I was kind of surprised I was right. He responded with mom usually knows.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

saw him for a recent problem and he told me that he was on call and might have to leave. I said i understood and then talked to him about my issue and he didn't seem too interested. Then mentioned another small issue to which he replied I am on call and you will have to make another appointment. Got up left and changed doctors.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

I love him, he seems very good at his job...good thing..He seems to be a very good at figuring out what is wrong with the patient. He seems to love his job which makes him caring.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010