Ratings for Dr. Weslei A. Rice

I have a specific health issue that I needed a special dr for. I asked friends for recommendations and several mentioned Dr. Rice. I have been so happy since finding her as a dr. and recommend her highly as well. What impressed me the most was her up-to-date knowledge of care. I have been through the ringer for the past decade with my health issue and she knew all the current info on it. I am thankful she is in this community for us!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Always takes the time to understand your condition and give you the best treatment while still respecting you. Sometimes she is late due to delivering babies, but she has never missed one of my appointments. Thankful there are still doctors like her around!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Rice is THE BEST doctor I have ever been to! She was my doctor when I was pregnant, she delivered my daughter, and she was my daughter's doctor until we moved. Leaving Dr.Rice was the absolute hardest part of the move for me! If I could make the trip from Houston to Bryan everytime my daughter was sick, I would! I would highly recommend her!! She is very nice, understanding, and willing to help in any and every way possible! Love her!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2012

She is great to not only myself but to my daughters as well. She listens and gives choices. I am glad to have found her.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

She is a wonderful doctor, specially when it comes to information on natural births!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

She actually listens!! It is very hard to find a doctor that truly listens. She is very thorough about explaining treatment options. She takes your feelings into consideration. Glad we found her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2011

Not sure what the other reviewer was smoking...but Dr. Rice is a WONDERFUL doctor. Has never misdiagnosed me. Is very friendly, knowledgable and helpful. She's very willing to work with you as far as doing things YOUR way or giving you one medication over another if you'd prefer it that way. She's down-to-earth and is NOT lazy at all. She's busy with many different patients and is sometimes delayed in getting to you because she also delivers babies. Anyone complaining about her being late is dumb. Just because she's the doctor and you the patient doesn't mean you're her only patient and the world revolves around you. Overall, I would HIGHLY recomment Dr. Rice as a OB/GYN and family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

Terrible. She has misdiagnosed me twice. Doesn't follow up, doesn't care. She misdiagnosed me out of laziness to do simple tests.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Dr. Weslei A. Rice's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2004)

MSP/BC Med