Ratings for Dr. Jane B. Rowehl

24 years ago I was looking for a doctor for the children. They came home very excited about how nice "Dr Jane" is. Eventually, I went to Dr Jane for my own needs and have been seeing her ever since. I literally trust her with my life and the life of my family. From controlling blood pressure to cancer scares, helping me provide medical details for the FAA and providing referrals quickly, she’s always there. She always calls with blood work results – even in the evening. Sometimes the wait is more than I want, but she’s worth it. I am confident I have the right doctor for me. Thank you, Dr Jane.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Rowehl's for about 22 years. I love her attention to detail....she takes the time to look over past history every time I come in and check for any screening tests or vaccines that should be done/updated. She really makes me comfortable to ask her anything and she listens to me. She always calls me herself with any test results....good or bad. Even if it means she's calling you in the later evening. I recently had to cancel an appt to have stitches removed. I didn't reschedule right away, but Dr. Rowehl didn't want to wait any longer...she had the staff follow up with me a few days later to set an appt.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

if i even had to wait longer for her I would. She is a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

She is fantastic. She takes her time with all my questions and is very kind and sincere. She always calls me with every test result I have ever had. i have been a patient for 15 years and still love her and the office!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Although Dr. Rowehl is knowledgable, don't go to her with more than one health problem. She can only focus on one thing!! I had low BP problems and she sends me to a nerologist! BP is a pulmonary thing and nurology is the nervous system. After several calls to the office trying to get her to expalin this to me,she would not return the call but had the office manager call me. I ended up leaving the practice!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007

Dr. Jane B. Rowehl's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1985)