Ratings for Dr. Darin Ward

Staff helpful. Nice Atmosphere. Busy practice.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Alway a great experience. Staff are very professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Our experience with Dr Ward and his staff is always so positive each and every time we go. My son really likes how personable and friendly everyone is. Love this place. We've only just had the Myobrace for the past year and the results have been amazing!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Dr. Darrin has a talented way of making something scary seem exciting!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Darin and the staff at Okotoks Orthodontics are always awesome with my daughter. I definitely recommend Okotoks Orthodontics to everyone I know that is looking for an Orthodontist.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Wonderful clinic would recommend to all my friends and family

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Darin Ward's response
Thank you so much for such kind words, we are always happy to see friends and family members of current patients, those recommendations are fantastic! Thank you again :)

Submitted May 25, 2016

Always super personable with the kids :) awesome Doctor!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Darin Ward's response
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are so glad you had a good experience with Dr. Ward :)

Submitted May 25, 2016

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

Dr. Darin Ward's response
We are so glad you had a good experience, thank you for the kind words :)

Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Darin Ward's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Colorado (Grad. 2009)

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Staff helpful. Nice Atmosphere. Busy practice. "

May 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Alway a great experience. Staff are very professional and friendly. "

May 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our experience with Dr Ward and his staff is always so positive each and every time we go. My son really likes how personable and friendly everyone is. Love th..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr. Darin and his staff. The atmosphere is so positive and energetic. My kids never complain about having to go to my daughter's appointments!"

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Darrin has a talented way of making something scary seem exciting! "

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The doctor is very professional and very easy to talk to, easygoing and I am very happy with my results"

May 12, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Darin and the staff at Okotoks Orthodontics are always awesome with my daughter. I definitely recommend Okotoks Orthodontics to everyone I know that is loo..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful clinic would recommend to all my friends and family"

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always super personable with the kids :) awesome Doctor! "

May 6, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "We had a great experience at your location. everyone was very helpful and friendly. thanks you"

April 22, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This was my first time at the office and was pleasantly surprised at the atmosphere. My son was very nervous about going but once we walked in and were greeted ..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Darin and is staff are awesome! My appointments are always quick. And they all know what they are doing. Great place to go."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ward answers all your questions and makes you feel like your needs matter. He updates you on progress and plan. "

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's always a pleasure to visit Dr. Daring and his staff. They really care about their patients."

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Appointments never run late, staff and doctor are extremely friendly and helpful"

April 13, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Our visit was welcoming and the staff are always very helpful."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visit was welcoming, everyone if friendly and skillful. My appointments always start on time and my questions, concerned are always addressed in a kind mann..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My visits with Dr. Ward are always enjoyable. Even the ones that can some time hurt aren't so bad when you have awesome staff and such a positive atmosphere "

March 30, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I really enjoy going to see Dr Darin! He's got an awesome sense of humour and his staff are all so friendly too! I always feel like I'm walking into a friends h..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We really appreciate Dr. Ward and his staff. They make the process of orthodontics as smooth as possible. They are very helpful and really understand the real w..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic friendly staff who always address my concerns, and provide a friendly upbeat atmosphere "

March 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "They have been very helpful with our oldest son. They are not after our wallet, and only reccommend what is truely needed."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I love connecting with my community, when I go to Dr. D's office. It seems like most of our friends also are his clients. That speaks volumes."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Awesome people. Love that place! Always have a nice time with the staff."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Initial Consult for my 8 year old twin girls - love Dr Darin's approach - he makes us all completely comfortable and at ease and explains everything in his live..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Probably the best service and staff out of any business in Okotoks. Top notch service! Always helpful and happy to see you, even for those unexpected drop in vi..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " The staff are always so friendly and willing to answer any questions children or parents have Going to the orthodontist can be unnerving for young children ..."

March 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son has been a patient of Dr. Ward's for three years and counting. The results have been great. It truly is a journey and there have been ups and downs (not..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Took my son for a consultation yesterday and the entire process was great, staff were nice and Dr Darin was engaging and funny!"

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As an adult looking to invest in straightening my teeth, I was very happy to have spent time with Dana and Dr Ward, to hear what my options are. I received a v..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All the staff at Okotoks Orthodonist are friendly and professional "

March 1, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went in for a consultation, having had braces previously. One of my front teeth has moved slightly. Rather than recommend a costly procedure, Dr. Ward adjuste..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "With not being able to direct bill when it is all covered by the government makes it so that my son can't get the treatment he needs. I am unable to afford to p..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Darin was very thorough. He showed us what was wrong, what he was going to do to correct it, and what the expected outcome would be. True to his word and ver..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always very friendly when we walk in the door. Only place my daughter doesn't get scared for dental work as they make her feel very comfortable"

February 23, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Are you people rating the staff or Dr award?! The staff is very friendly and welcoming, yes, but this is rate my MD! We had the WORST experience here . We'd com..."

February 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ward and his staff are a very welcoming bunch. Everyone there is friendly and helpful. Dr. Ward is very transparent and will answer any questions you have ..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Everyone is so kind and patient, even when things don't go as smoothly as expected "

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Darin and his staff are amazing!!! They are very helpful and always smiling "

February 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Darin and his staff are so great that my daughter looks forward to her apts! They are awesome! My hubby is even thinking about having his teeth corrected!..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant , and willing to give extra information when asked about things."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great professionals Doctor Darin and his staff are the best! "

February 4, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "They are not just about straight teeth....they look at everything "big picture""

February 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Darin and the crew are always a pleasure to deal with! Highly recommend them!!!"

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent at explaining all the details and steps to my very curious 10 year old. They're always understand life happens and sometimes children forget. If I c..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great to have the evening appt, not as busy! Always helpful staff"

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So friendly and knowledgable! Made me feel very comfortable."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being a young adult, I have found the staff VERY understanding of life getting in the way of payments or appointments, and have always been more than willing to..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Understanding and clear with treatment plan. Staff is knowledgable and very versed on presenting the plan. I did not like the staff planning their party at the ..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ward and his staff are the best. First of all, they are extemely friendly, professional and knowledgeable. The work that had to be done to my teeth was ex..."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "always a good experience! My son loves the video games in the waiting room. The staff are all kind and nice to talk to. "

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "fantastic orthodontist, passionate about his work. "

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a good experience. The staff is fantastic and Dr. Darin is not only great at his job he is also a great supporter of community events. "

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love everything about this office, and its staff. Everyone is super friendly, and professional. The office is clean, and inviting, with a modern and unique ..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "They were all very nice. They go into great detail about what is going on with your children's teeth and how to fix it."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Its always a great visit at Okotoks Orthodontics. Everyone is smiling and happy. Dr. Ward is awesome :)"

December 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I go from north Calgary to Okotoks to have Dr. Ward attend my case."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience for all involved. Thank you very much. "

December 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today was an extremely happy moment for Bailey, as she was informed very casually after two years, that her braces will be removed at her next visit. She was s..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love it there, fantastic all around. "

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had an excellent experience! Very knowledge, very helpful! My kids love going to the appointments!!"

December 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Even though the office was running behind, on our appointment time, due to an absent practitioner, the showed me that they gave my time value, as much as theirs..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's always a pleasant experience with Dr wars and his team , they are very friendly and punctual !! Love this office "

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a great experience as a customer not a patient. Friendly staff and my daughter always feels welcome."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Took my daughter here as she was recommended by our dentist they were friendly , thorough and Dana was also fantastic would recommend to anyone great place grea..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent choice for adult patients. Understanding, efficient, and supportive."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ward and his staff were great. They explained everything very well. I left know exactly what the issues were with my son's teeth and how they would fix it..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " "

November 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. Would definitely recommend to family and friends."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cali says that it was a wonderful experience. Dr. Ward was kind and funny. He was great!"

October 20, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. " "

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ward and his staff are very friendly and always take the time to answer my questions. Would recommend them to anyone needing orthodontic work."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Love this place. We hesitated moving to a different Orthodontist but I couldn't be happier. Dr. Ward is amazing with my son and answers our questions happily. T..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Wards staff has been so kind to our family. They make the kids feel safe and comfortable. Dr Ward thinks outside of the box and creates solutions that no oth..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and atmosphere are great and the kids like it!"

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr. Darin and the staff at Okotoks Orthodontics - they are all fantastic with my daughter."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ward and staff take the time to explain what is going on with my teeth and what the next steps are. Friendly people and a positive environment, always leave..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My son is 7 and has had the best experience with Dr. Jarin and his staff. Awesome office!!!"

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I love Dr. Darin! Altho the appt is for me, my hubby and Dr. D always have a chat about their motorcycles. haha Everyone in this office is supe..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Okotoks Orthodontics has exceeded all of my expectations! The staff is always friendly, informative and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Darin to anyone in..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have two children going here for treatment and Dr.Darin and his staff always make the visits as pleasant as possible. They are super friendly and Dr. Darin ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our 13 year old son goes to Okotoks Orthodontist and all our experiences have been wonderful! I took my 11 year old daughter there yesterday morning for a cons..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great overall experience for our daughter and family! Thank you! Great to use local services as well. "

August 25, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter is always excited to go in for her appointments :) Dr. Darin makes her feel involved with her treatment and makes her laugh. Great with kids :)"

August 25, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Normally an on - time appointment. Don't come the week before school. Other than the wait everything is very professional and friendly "

August 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love coming to the office, as we are treated promptly, and with respect for our time/money."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ward and his staff are simply amazing. I am always greeted with a smile and welcomed to my appointment. The environment is quite relaxing and they always h..."

August 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The office is beautiful and the staff is lovely! I was very impressed that Dr. Darin tries to avoid using braces....brilliant! I wasn't too impressed that just ..."

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My kid is happy to go to each and every appointment!"

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An awesome practice. Would recommend it to anyone who needed an orthodontist."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had good positive, first impression about the place and the staff. "

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you so much to Dr Ward and all of the staff. Such a pleasure to visit!"

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "awesome visit as always. never really have to wait. they are very accomadating"

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wow ~ I got my Invisaligns yesterday. I am so impressed with the care and attention from start to delivery and I know beyond. Having been in the customer serv..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent staff, very little wait time, profession and to the point. Makes patients feel at ease. Free mochachino's while you wait!!!"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very impressed with how punctual they were. We had no waiting time once we arrived! Staff are all helpful and friendly! The only downfall is we needed to come f..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Darin and his staff are completely wonderful. I have never had my daughter so excited to go. They are always very knowledgeable and take the time to expla..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A visit to the Orthodontist has come a long way! The staff are happy to see us and Dr Darin is completely enthusiastic and always positive. My kids love him a..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Darin and his staff are friendly and knowledgable, we would recommend them to anyone from children to adults!"

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was our first visit and it was the best orthodontic visit we have ever had. Highly recommend!"

March 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The office is professional, yet fun and welcoming. The staff are amazing, kind and helpful. I very much recommend Dr. Darin's office to all looking to have a fa..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ward and his staff are wonderful. The office has a nice atmosphere and is very comfortable to be in. Thank you for being great at what you all do!"

March 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Everyone is very pleasant. Only once in a year and a half, with 2 kids in braces, have we waited for our appointment. Staff was very apologetic & gave the kids ..."

March 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This was our first visit and it was a positive experience. Dr . Darin and his staff put my daughter at ease. We had an appt before school which was great. He wa..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best in the west, keep up the good work- very nice people"

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A continually pleasant experience for the 3 family members we have in Orthodontic treatment with Dr. Darin and his staff."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic service as usual. My daughter was completely at ease having her braces installed."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Darin and his team have been excellent at every visit, I am very satisfied with my orthodontics treatment. Dr.Darin is very helpful and explains things tho..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The atmosphere was very friendly and very calming."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The staff at Okotoks orthodontist is very friendly, the wait for your appointment is never very long, and everyone their knows about the stuff they are giving/s..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Extremely unprofessional and full of himself. We took our son for a consultation after reading all the raving reviews. Should not have wasted our time or belie..."

February 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "made my daughter feel at ease and were very patient and kind"

February 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like going to Okotoks Orthodontist because everyone is really nice. They have fun games to play when I wait and the hot chocolate machine is awesome. From Ave..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Our appointment was to replace an appliance and been booked well in advance. When we got there, the appliance wasnt there. I feel that if our punctuality is ..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This was our first visit with Dr.Darin and he was very kind, friendly and informative. Our previous Orthodontist was very knowledgable but not so friendly, so ..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have always received excellent service at this office. The staff is friendly and helpful, appointments are quick with very little waiting and Dr. Darren is g..."

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My two children an I have been through the Orthodontic process in the last few years. My son was at a different Ortho and wow what a difference - Okotoks Orthod..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Visiting Okotoks Orthodontics was likely the best experience I have had in a medical field office setting. The staff was so professional and knowledgeable yet w..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ward and the staff are really great to work with. We are very thankful to have this level of service in our community! Thank you!"

December 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ward and all the staff are wonderful! My daughter is always greeted with a smile, always gets in on time and it's great to have early morning appointments ..."

December 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ward is a very compassionate, positive and wonderful person that is involved in his community and gives back! I truly believe his number one priority is th..."

December 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our daughter just had her braces put on & she was actually EXCITED!!!! The staff as usual made her feel so comfortable. Thank you for everything!"

December 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having previously worked within the Okotoks Orthodontics team, I can say that Dr. Darin and his team are truly a pleasure to work with and for! (: Darin is such..."

December 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Seriously...Okotoks Ortho. is "second to NONE"! The staff are fabulous and make you feel so welcome on the phone and in person. Dr. Darin is FANTASTIC! He is..."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in the office has made this a wonderful experience! I will tell anyone who asks to go to Dr. Darin! Great job Everyone!"

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My second son is now seeing Dr. Darin. I wouldn't take my boys anywhere else!"

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Darin is funny and extremely helpful and kind. He's very experienced too. Recommend seeing him if you're looking into getting braces, etc."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Darin , great personality ! Great Doctor. He is very helpfull and honest! He is kind and good with kids and parent. I recomend to visit DR Darin and prove fo..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love the office - love the staff !! Always such a happy place to walk into ...... We are so happy we chose this office when we moved recently !!!!! Happy Happy ..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ward is one of the funniest and most personable people we have met in the work world. He has made the experience of braces and appointments enjoyable for bo..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Every time I go in for an appointment I feel like I'm being greeted by friends! The vibe is so warm and friendly that you don't really mind the braces anymore! ..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The work that Dr. Ward is doing to my teeth is amazing. My smile has been something that has caused a drop in my self-esteem for many years, but now, even with ..."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "It is a modern office with friendly courteous staff. Not convenient if you live in north Calgary."

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As much as I dreaded having braces as an adult , Dr darin and his team made it as painless as possible. 18 months later, I have a smile that I'm proud of. Dr D..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent first visit. Was very happy with Dr. Darin and his staff. My son and I were made to feel very welcome. Everything was explained in great detail."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my son and I are very pleased with the service and information provided by Dr. Ward and his staff. It is very comforting to know that we are in their best ..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He & his team are customer focused. From care & courtesy, comfortable environment with the little details. There has only been a couple times where I have been ..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr ward is great with everyone! And his staff respect him and he respects them! It's great"

November 16, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing service. Answered all questions with lots of suggestions. Appreciate the relaxed feeling to help decrease the little anxiety I had."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "The experience was so positive with our daughter that I became a patient too!"

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic first visit. Made us feel comfortable and confident in his assessment."

November 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like going to Dr wards office because everybody is really nice and they're all really good at their job. I've gone there for almost a year and I really like i..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My kids were both thrilled with their visit to Okotoks Orthodontics. Very knowledgeable staff and they take the time to really understand the situation and trul..."

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Cant say enough about Okotoks Orhtodontics.........we are very happy!!!! Friendly pleasant staff always willing to help."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone takes the time to ensure that my daughter is happy and comfortable with what they are doing. They are very friendly and nice. They take the time to mak..."

October 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for everything! Such wonderful service. What a difference in my daughters smile in such a short time frame. Wonderful group of people, always so helpf..."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter just finished her orthodontic treatment, and her smile is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for accomplishing this for her! We had a few set-backs along ..."

September 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly, my son enjoys going to the dentist , he is excited to go"

September 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are just about to start our journey with Dr. Darin and so far him and his staff have been amazing. I can not say enough about how strong his belief is for gr..."

September 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter has been going her for six months now and she loves it, Dr. Ward and his staff are extremely friendly. As soon as we walk through the front door we..."

September 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Both my kidlets have been in to see Dr. Ward, and we absolutely love everyone at the office. Everyone has been helpful, kind and friendly. We are extremely happ..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such an amazing experience for our family. They made a stressful situation very positive, and fun."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would HIGHLY recommend Dr.Ward. Our little girl was struggling with speech due to a crossbite that no one else would consider helping with at such a young ag..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "In two years of visits Dr. Darin and his staff are always on time, friendly, professional and smiling. Th up front, all included pricing is very helpful, there ..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Always greated with a smile. Visits are great and leave happy."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ward and his staff are very helpful and accommodating. It is clear that Dr. Ward cares about the person and not just the person's teeth. :)"

September 8, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My name is miss Jennifer, i love your profile, and there's something important about me i will like to share with you.please send me message directly to my emai..."

September 3, 2014
  • City changed from "Calgary" to "Okotoks"

May 6, 2013