Ratings for Dr. Malini Mahomed

She is a very nice, helpful . She gave us good infomation about my health..

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

You have to wait longer than expected. You cannot book an appointment. You came first but she let other patient(east indian) get in first. She told me once dont wait in the waiting area. Just sit in the chair beside her room, which i think is not fair with other patient. A professional doctor should not do that.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

She is an amazing doctor. Absolutely love the way she deals with her patients. Very caring and take extra effort to see to the well being of her patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Amazing doctor , I would totally recommend her for others. She is very hard working and fast too ! Love this doctor !

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

Dr. Malini Mahomed is a relentless and determined doctor who fights for the wellbeing of her patients - an example of what every doctor should be. She is the kind of doctor that puts heart, knowledge and experience into caring for her patients. I had almost lost my faith in doctors back in 2010 until I met Dr. Mahomed, who took the time not only to go through my medical history but also to set up exams to determine what was going on with me. The result led to a much needed surgery that any other doctor would have figured out had they taken the time to do so. I fell back into her care in 2012 and I am again awaiting surgery to have a nephrectomy. She has been very supportive during a period in my life that has put my livelihood in limbo. I really is unfortunate that these reviews do not contain people’s identities because anyone can use these forums as a personal vendetta against doctors that over exceed in the “art of medicine”, as Dr. Malini Mahomed does. (Miriam Wise)

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Incredible doctor. Incredibly caring. Hilarious woman, sometimes abrupt but then talking sweet words. Fiesty. She WILL get you in to see a specialist or someone else if you need to go further than her. And you will get in quick. She doesn't beat around the bush, calls you on your own contributing reasons for poor health but she will take care of you. She knows her stuff. She is a rare type of doctor - she is so well educated and knows unique things most doctors don't but most of all she will take care of you and get you the right diagnosis. A real keeper, she personifies the meaning of a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

DR Malinin is the best doctor her staff is bit rude and they are not helpfull at all they never call me if my reports comes in or anything urgent they never bother informing me but overall dr malini is a gem very helpfull and knowlegable person make god keep her blessed love u doctor

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Dr. Malini Mahomed is the worst doctor I have ever seen. Doesn't really know her stuff

Submitted April 25, 2012

She is amazing, helpful, kind, listen to me. She is suprise me with her caring manner, I wish her a best.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I saw Dr. Mahomed today to get a referral to a specialist that I had to find myself after she told me that my bladder was prolapsed because no apt. was made for me after waiting for over a month. I always had a hard time seeing her and have waited for over 2 hours each time. I truly believe her staff is prejudiced because I always phone first to see what the wait time is and it's supposed to be first come, first serve because Dr. Mahamoed doesn't take Apt.s'. BUT ONCE AGAIN today I sat and watched all the East Indian people come in after me and went into her side of the Exam room before me. I don't feel that Dr. Mahomed is prejudiced, but I know her staff is. My advice is, IF YOUR NOT EAST INDIAN, DON'T GO!!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011