Ratings for Dr. Eli M. Rachlin

Awesome doctor and one of the best staff i have ever met from the front to the back! Debbie at the front desk was so friendly and helpful with my insurance information, there were no “suprices”. Dr Eli was excellent and patient with my boys 3&6, he took the time to cater to each one of them individually,and he took the time to explained to me what was going on with each one of my kids individually and not just with what they had and how it got there, but how to prevent it from happening in the future and in some cases even how to reverse them when they are caught early enough! He did not rush me when i had questions and he was knowledgeable about the best options to treat my kids cavities! My boys had cavies done and they could not believe how easy it was. Dr Eli has been a great dentist to my kids and I recommend him to my family, friends and anyone that wants to give their kids the gift of a great experience in starting a great relationship with a dentist for year to come.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Excellent pediatric dentist. Had bad experience with prior dentist. Only complaint is that he goes overboard with explaining everything. He needs to separate "needs to know" from "nice to know".

flag | Submitted September 7, 2010

We had a negative experience at another pediatric dentist that we had been using since my daughter was 3. She missed a bunch of cavities! I no longer trusted that dentist and decided to try Dr. Eli. My daughter was very anxious - even at 12 years old - going to the appointment, but Dr. Eli quickly put her at ease. Because she was older, he addressed her directly, explained everything to her and made her feel that the two of them were a team. He was able to fill all her cavities without any tears! The most important thing was that he convinced her that she could do this and not be afraid. He didn't baby her, he empowered her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Excellent chair-side manner with my kids! Debby at the front desk is great, too

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010