Ratings for Dr. George K. Joseph

I've only seen Dr. Joseph twice,but I was very impressed with him, He and his staff were so very nice to me, He was so kind and took his time with me, So very intelligent, He certainly knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I found Dr. Joseph to be prompt in calling me back after my surgery. Also he was very interested in me as a patient. He counseled and helped me in many ways and I am thankful for his expertise. I would not be alive today

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

I was very impressed with Dr. Joseph. He is very knowledgable. When my daughter was having problems, he did personally return phone calls and even met with us at 7am. I have had problems with his office staff (only the ones at the front desk), the nursing staff were always very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Initially proactive with my condition, but has since grown stale. Did genetic testing with one place, didn't mention or offer the other three places that offer testing (for different strains) than the one company. Has not taken any interest in my son, although my condition is very heriditary. Barely tested my mom stating that she has "lived a long life" when she is only in her mid-50s. Doesn't seem to have time for questions when in office, and has never personally returned a phone call. I have to have an EP and I refuse to deal with OU's system, so I have little other choice than Dr. Joseph. Not impressed at all, however I am still his patient.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Efficiency begins at the top; if a doctor is not friendly, punctual, helpful, and informative, his/her office personnel will mirror these attributes. Dr. Joseph is extremely difficult to talk to: he does not invite questions of any kind, often becoming agitated when they are asked. He appears rushed and hurries through follow-up discussions/explanations without giving the patient time or opportunity to affirm understanding. His knowledge of medication is lacking; he prescribed a nearly lethal dosage of blood thinner, completely changed all medications - both brands and milligrams - gave minerals in doses that were potentially harmful, and didn't ever seem the least bit concerned. His office staff is disorganized, rude at times, and dismissive to comments or questions, often treating us as though we "would not understand." Our affiliation with this doctor has been filled with frustration and fear. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Not helpfull. Does not explain things well at all. Office staff inept. Gets angry when questioned.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2008

Personality of a rock. Very abrupt and dry. Doesn't put a priority on patient comfort or patient understanding.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2007