Ratings for Dr. Linh T. Huynh

Dr. Huynh is very personable, and she doesn't quit. She has been my doctor for 3 years, but have only met with her a handful of times as I do not go to the doctor a whole lot. When I have met with her she was very polite, and always explained things to me very well. She also listened to what I had to say and always asked a lot of questions to make sure she had all the details correct before she ran tests. My only complaint; I have had trouble breathing this past year because my sinuses are inflamed in which she automatically assumed was a sinus infection, and gave me 10 days of antibiotics. The sinus infection turned out to be just inflamed because I was smoking and so I have now quit. I also ended up having a VERY deviated septum which she overlooked in my CT scan, and that was why I was having trouble breathing; combined with the inflammation. I was only annoyed by the situation because in the appointment which she prescribed me the antibiotics. I had specifically asked if it was absolutely necessary for me to be on antibiotics because I do not like taking them unless I have to. She told me that they were without a second thought when they were actually quite unnecessary. For me being on antibiotics for that long is torture. I was so uncomfortable half of the time, so I was very upset. It has been a few months since that incident, and I still feel that she is a good doctor, but I can't get past the unnecessary antibiotics.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I love her. I saw her years ago and then I got cancer and picked her as my primary again. She is very sympathitic and I get great care with her.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I was looking for a new PCP as mine retired. Dr. Huynh came into the room and introduced herself but never even looked at me. She went to my chart and starting telling me what she wouldn't do for me. She had my record in front of her but was not at all familiar with my history and or problems. Didn't listen to me. Unfriendly, rude, condescending, not knowledgeable, inattentive, self-centered, and inefficient. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014