You may also like

What an amazing doctor. I recently moved to the island and wanted to find a chiropractor that would continue the phenomenal treatment I had been receiving in Edmonton. When I went in for my initial visit, I was warmly welcomed and immediately felt appreciated. Dr. J was very methodical and asked a lot of questions about my past history, my previous chiropractor and the way my treatments had gone. He wanted to ensure that what he did built on the previous treatments I had received. I would recommend him to everyone!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Personable, excellent Chiropractor & ALWAYS friendly staff :)

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Such a great chiropractor. I've recommended him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Terrific doctor. Listens to you. Helped me when no one else could.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. J is the very, very best!!! Very knowledgeable in all aspects of his field.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr. J was extremely helpful with an injury my daughter had. I found his knowledge and approach very thorough and He was very helpful in sharing his knowledge with us so that we could be more proactive with our health.

Dr. Jason Hare's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What an amazing doctor. I recently moved to the island and wanted to find a chiropractor that would continue the phenomenal treatment I had been receiving in Ed..."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Personable, excellent Chiropractor & ALWAYS friendly staff :)"

August 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Such a great chiropractor. I've recommended him to my family and friends."

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so worried that I wasn't going to be able to get back to work. Dr.J helped me get back on the job. Saved my skin!"

October 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very thorough. Never had such a detailed exam. Having an X-ray machine in his office was a bonus. I'm back to normal!"

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Terrific doctor. Listens to you. Helped me when no one else could."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. J is the very, very best!!! Very knowledgeable in all aspects of his field."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So happy, helped sort out my back and have tried many others before . Tamara Hutton-brown"

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.J is the BEST! He's been taking care of me and my family for the past 5 years!"

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. J was extremely helpful with an injury my daughter had. I found his knowledge and approach very thorough and He was very helpful in sharing his knowledge w..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have known Dr J all my life! He is an exceptional man."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My rating is based on over 5 years seeing Dr. Hare in London. I wish he was still here!"

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can not recommend Dr Hare high enough. He is professional and knowledgeable. He puts you at ease with gentle and confident manner."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was under Dr Hare when he work in the UK . I was a fighter and was having major back and neck problems . With his help I was back fighting and working . This..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommend this practice and Dr Jason Hare, first class care."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen several chiropractors over the years. Dr. J is the best!"

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All the staff at Pure Chiro, led by Dr. Hare, are warm, friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I can't recommend their services highly enough."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I would recommend Dr. Hare. He is very professional."

October 24, 2014
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V9R1" to "V9T 1K8". Address has been updated from "None" to "5144 Metral Drive". Suite has been updated from "None" to "1". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "250-585-8866".

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Chiropractor. Highly recommend him. Best I've ever seen!"

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Chiroprator. Patient, knowledgeable, and informative."

September 3, 2014