Ratings for Dr. Bedirian Jean-Pierre

Dr Bedirian is an excellent dentist and I think a genuine good person. He's attentive, caring, and does his work exceptionally well. His staff is questionable, with seemingly very high turnaround. I hope it's because his expectations are high. The old front desk people were replaced by others, and I don't think they are any better. Hygienists are just ok ... Elona (? I think her name - sorry!) is a very nice lady, and does great work. Unfortunately I don't always get her ....

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Just simply hated my experience there, i for one will not returned painfull and staff was rude .... I won't be recommanding them, and seriously whats with the comment below since when does a clinic leave there own ratings seems kinda a bit like a conflic of interest..

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr Bedirian and his staff are all exceptionally incredible. From start to finish they are always curtious and helpful. I call Dr. Bedirian a God. No one is better with a needle than him and I have had extensive work done. My complete upper teeth have been done with implants are I would recommend no one other than Dr. Bedirian if you are have this done or any other proceedure. I can't even tell the difference between my upper and lower teeth they feel that real and look that real too! He and his staff go above and beyond and really care about you. Look no further when you need a fabulous dentist to go to. This is definately the place. Thank you Dr. Beirian and Staff. MF

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Love the doctor but the receptionists have got to go! They are rude and not friendly with kids.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012