Ratings for Dr. Bedirian Jean-Pierre

Excellent Dentist! I’ve hated dentist for so many years due to lots of dental work as a child, I never thought the day would come that I would look forward to my dental appointment, Dr Bedirian has put me at ease, he is gental kind and patient but most of all his work is outstanding!!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I just had a root canal with Dr. Bedirian's partner in the office his name is Dr Spiro Kanatselis just amazing I am not in pain at all even after 2 hours no pain at all. Dr. Kanatselis like Dr. Bedirian is exceptional. Very patient, gentle, calm, and confident, professional. I love this office the secretaries and the assistants are all so amazing. I love going to the dentist now. It feels really safe in this office and the vibe is so calm. Thank you so much !!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr Bederian is an exceptional dentist. As someone who has fallen behind on his dental treatments, I was quite surprised and impressed at the amount of time he was willing to spend with me explaining in detail what my overall path to healthy teeth would look like. He was very patient and made sure I understood the risks, benefits and costs of each of the options available to me. His passion for both his work and his commitment to the well-being of his patients is remarkable. I absolutely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr Bedirian is an excellent dentist and I think a genuine good person. He's attentive, caring, and does his work exceptionally well. His staff is questionable, with seemingly very high turnaround. I hope it's because his expectations are high. The old front desk people were replaced by others, and I don't think they are any better. Hygienists are just ok ... Elona (? I think her name - sorry!) is a very nice lady, and does great work. Unfortunately I don't always get her ....

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Just simply hated my experience there, i for one will not returned painfull and staff was rude .... I won't be recommanding them, and seriously whats with the comment below since when does a clinic leave there own ratings seems kinda a bit like a conflic of interest..

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Dr Bedirian and his staff are all exceptionally incredible. From start to finish they are always curtious and helpful. I call Dr. Bedirian a God. No one is better with a needle than him and I have had extensive work done. My complete upper teeth have been done with implants are I would recommend no one other than Dr. Bedirian if you are have this done or any other proceedure. I can't even tell the difference between my upper and lower teeth they feel that real and look that real too! He and his staff go above and beyond and really care about you. Look no further when you need a fabulous dentist to go to. This is definately the place. Thank you Dr. Beirian and Staff. MF

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Love the doctor but the receptionists have got to go! They are rude and not friendly with kids.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012