Ratings for Dr. Thomas J. Schaaf

Great practice, never tries to do more than needed. Been going for over 20 years

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Tom for over 20 years. Great dentist. Great staff.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Thomas Shaff and his staff are caring and professional. Although a small practice, Dr. Schaff uses state-of-the-art equipment and techniques. My entire family is 100% pleased with the service and care we have received over the past 18 years including after hours emergency care. I highly recommend Dr. Thomas Shaff for dental services in Raleigh, NC!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I find that Dr. Schaaf is one of the best dentists I have ever used. He is very conscientious and very concerned about the patient. Almost every time after an involved procedure, I receive a phone call the next day to check on me. I find the previous review of Dr. Schaaf characterized as being irate and tempermental totally out of character to what I have experienced. In fact, the exact opposite is true in my case. Highly recommend Dr. Schaaf.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I have been with Dr. Schaaf for twenty years and have never had a bad experience. He has come in for dental emergencies on weekends and holidays. He has always been helpful and forthcoming with information that I have asked. There are only three rooms so I find it unlikely that he had four other patients. I have never seen him with any temper at all. His work is top notch, if he has been delayed it has only been because of an emergency. Prompt, caring and thorough. He is the only dentist I have ever trusted.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

My family has been going to Dr Schaaf for 9 years, we currently live 45 minutes away, but well worth the drive. I couldn't imagine ever changing dentists.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2011

Dr. Schaaf has cared for our family for over ten years and we've always found him patient and helpful. I'm sorry the person in the previous post had a bad experience. We've never experienced anything like that--his office does schedule routine cleanings that the dental technicians do in the other rooms so maybe that's what the person means when they thought he was trying to see four patients at the same time. He has stayed late to see us when we've had dental emergencies and we've always been happy with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Terrible service. Dr. had a fit when I asked questions about his recommended procedure. Instead of taking a few seconds to explain what he wanted to do, he slammed trays, pushed the light away and walked out of the office. He came back in and tried to smooth things over, but the damage had been done. Maybe if he didnt have four patients at the same time he wouldnt be so stressed. Choose another dentist.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010