Ratings for Dr. German Blando

Performed a simple arthroscopic knee surgery for menisci on me and I immediately suffered a DVT in my calf on the operating table. . The fact that I'd been on blood thinners for years was not adequately considered since I was told to stop taking them 4 days ahead of the operation ...

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Horrible, horrible wait time. 10am appointment was not met until close to 2pm. He was cold and uncaring. Very little talking with me, and made me feel self conscious about why I was there in the first place.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

18 months ago, Dr Blando repaired my right shoulder that was causing me a lot of pain & kept me up at night. I have never had as much as a twitch in my shoulder since. My shoulder healed and today is 100% ... no recurring problems or pain. We are very fortunte to have such a skilled and professional surgeon in Moncton. Thank You Dr. Blando - Elsie Doucet

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Excellent Dr tres professional Le service punctual

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

On July 16th my son broke his arm and needed a closed reduction, we arrived at 11:00 and Dr Blandon personally came to me and told me three times that he was going to do my sons surgery at 2:30 and at 2:00 my son started complaining of pain so the nurse called for something as nothing was ordered. 2:30 I ask again nurse told me he hasn't called back 3:30 I ask again nope the orthopedic surgeon on call isn't answering his phone or pages. By 5:00 my son is thirsty, hungry and dry heaving from all the pain, Dr Blando walks in apologizing for being late. Their was traffic and construction blah blah while my seven year old is in agony. He had one patient a child and he promised surgery at 2:30 and he went to his Office in Dieppe for the afternoon. And than my son now has a 15 degree deformity in his arm and he says it acceptable....one angry mother!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

My experience was awful. I had to wait almost 2 hours in the waiting room while others patients who came in almost 45 minutes after me were seen before me. I then asked if they forgot about me and they said no. Then when I finally saw the doctor he said only a few words and what he did say I barley understood and he was not very concerned that I couldn't understand him. If I had of known that he didn't speek enough English to be able to explain himself I would have brought someone that could have translated for me. Then after all the waiting and lack of communication I just left. I was visably upset and no one in that office cared!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Dr. German Blando est non seulement un excellent chirurgien mais également un médecin très professionnel, gentil, aimable avec une bonne dose de "Caring". Il prend le temps d'évaluer et d'expliquer la problématique médicale et les solutions possibles (dans mon cas: bonion (chirurgie)et épine de Lenoir (injection de cortisone)). De plus, il est entouré de bon personnel; que ce soit à son office à Dieppe (où les secrétaires sont vraiment gentilles) ou bien à l'hôpital (où le personnel qui l'accompagne lors de la chirurgie et l'infirmière assistante sont très gentils, aimables, rassurants et professionnels) . En terminant, je recommande fortement Dr German Blando pour ses bons soins professionnels et je lui souhaite une très longue carrière médicale.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Very kind, polite and very knowledgeable. He injected cortisone in my heal at the right spot and healed my plantar faciitis, this was attempted a few times by family doctor with no success. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. German Blando's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Performed a simple arthroscopic knee surgery for menisci on me and I immediately suffered a DVT in my calf on the operating table. . The fact that I'd been on b..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Don't go there. Not a pro. Don't know what he is doing. Allez pas la. Aucun professionalism. "

February 23, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Horrible, horrible wait time. 10am appointment was not met until close to 2pm. He was cold and uncaring. Very little talking with me, and made me feel self cons..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "18 months ago, Dr Blando repaired my right shoulder that was causing me a lot of pain & kept me up at night. I have never had as much as a twitch in my shoulde..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Dr tres professional Le service punctual "

August 28, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "On July 16th my son broke his arm and needed a closed reduction, we arrived at 11:00 and Dr Blandon personally came to me and told me three times that he was go..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My experience was awful. I had to wait almost 2 hours in the waiting room while others patients who came in almost 45 minutes after me were seen before me. I th..."

June 9, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "E1A0" to "E1A 1G6". Address has been updated from "None" to "185 Acadie Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15062045910".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. German Blando est non seulement un excellent chirurgien mais également un médecin très professionnel, gentil, aimable avec une bonne dose de "Caring". Il p..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very kind, polite and very knowledgeable. He injected cortisone in my heal at the right spot and healed my plantar faciitis, this was attempted a few times by ..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Blondo considered all my concerns regarding my condition and promply explained what needed to get done. Is professional and carring in his diagnosis."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best Doctors I have ever met. Very kind, knowledgeable and understanding."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Blondo was my angel.After 4 years of walking with 2 leg bracers and being constant pain,he successfully replace both my knees.I now have more of a normal lif..."

October 24, 2014