Ratings for Dr. German Blando

Personnellement, j'ai eu une très bonne expérience avec le Dr. Blando. J'ai eu une chirurgie de l'épaule et tout s'est très bien déroulé. Il est venu me voir avant ma chirurgie en m'expliquant le procédé, et en me laissant poser mes questions. Pour les suivis, il est attentif et à l'écoute. Josée Guignard Noel

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I had this Dr work on me a few times and I am a very strong never complain kinda person...however; I must say I am extremely, extremely disappointed for my last surgery. I had one of my toes straitened and now it is worse that it has ever been...I am sooo frustrated because I had to be off 3 months from work and the surgery DID NOT WORK. I really feel disappointed...I can't afford taking another 3 months and my toe is worse than it ever was😯

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

There is a serious communication barrier with this doctor. He's a skilled surgeon.. I had been suffering with knee issues (and severe pain) since I was 20..I finally had it replaced and for the first time I'm 30 yrs I'm able to sleep and not be woken up with pain. That being said I was readmitted to the hosp after surgery for extreme swelling in my leg.. they could Not figure out why.. no DVT.. no infection but was still put on IV antibiotics for 3 days. It seemed To work somewhat but I was still left having to wear a compression bandage for almost 3 months afterwards. Not sure what the issue was but in the end he resolved my knee pain by giving me the replacement that no other surgeon would because of my young age. He also did a scope on my other knee and that knee has gotten ALOT worse since then.. again, not sure what the cause of this is.. waiting to go back to see him again for this issue. I do find that his attitude depends on the day. I've had great appointments with him (although if any of them lasted longer than 5 mins I'd be surprised) and then horrible appointments where I felt rushed and that I was wasting his time. His my understanding is that French and English are NOT his first language ... he's Spanish. I never feel that he's understanding what I'm trying to say or that I understand him. All I can do is trust his skills. My family dr knows him personally and speaks highly of him and I trust her

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I saw Dr Blando on March 20, he told me I had arthritis in my knee. He did not look at the MRI that showed a tear. He said I will give you a needle, fortunately the nurse explained it was cortisone. I had to stop him when he tried to give the injection in the wrong knee. Not a good experience at all.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

I fell on Jan. 1st 2017 and broke my upper tibia which required surgery to install a plate in my leg. I've been in the hospital since the 1st and I've him 3 times. First time was on Jan. 2nd. When he came into my room, danced a jig at the end of my bed, stomped his foot on the floor and then left. I thought I missed something due to the pain meds I was on, but when I asked my Physiotherapist about it he said that Dr. Blando was trying to tell me not to put any pressure on my leg and foot.. SERIOUSLY??!! I've seen him twice since then and then most I've gotten out of him was a head nod.. I have yet to get an explanation of what he did in surgery and what he Acura fixed. He has absolutely no bedside manners, he is very rude and ignorant. I wouldn't recommend him to perform surgery on a horse I didn't like..!!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I just got home from labral/bankart surgery in my right shoulder. On the first visit, I found Dr. Blondo was cold and uninterested but on the second visit, he was helpful, polite, knowledgeable and nice. A lot of reviews say that he has bad bedside manners, but it did not matter to me because after speaking with a few nurses and a doctor, all recommended and the doctor had Dr. Blondo perform his surgery. Therefore, top quality work is more important than bad bedside manners when it comes to surgery. His staff were perfect during the operation. I highly recommend Dr. Blondo and his staff to you, if like me, a good orthopedic doctor with top quality work is more important to you than a few bad reviews on bad bedside manners. If needed in the future, I would go to him again.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Great doc doing my hand surgery soon staff are so kind and he's always on time .trys everything first before surgery but my hand just not getting better

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Malheureusement, même si c'est un bon chirurgien, il manque d'entregent avec ses patients. Avant de le consulter, il faut avoir sa liste de questions, car il ne vous donnera pas d'informations supplémentaires. Je me suis mal prise, et j'ai sorti de son bureau avec plus de questions que de réponses.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Had no personality whatsoever. Doesn't explain anything to you. Terribly rough...needs to loosing up and learn he is there to help people, not hinder.....

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Aucun professionnalisme et tres désagréable j'ai détesté cet homme il a été très impoli avec moi

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016