You may also like

Dr. German Blando's Ratings

Excellent Dr tres professional Le service punctual

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2908702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2015

On July 16th my son broke his arm and needed a closed reduction, we arrived at 11:00 and Dr Blandon personally came to me and told me three times that he was going to do my sons surgery at 2:30 and at 2:00 my son started complaining of pain so the nurse called for something as nothing was ordered. 2:30 I ask again nurse told me he hasn't called back 3:30 I ask again nope the orthopedic surgeon on call isn't answering his phone or pages. By 5:00 my son is thirsty, hungry and dry heaving from all the pain, Dr Blando walks in apologizing for being late. Their was traffic and construction blah blah while my seven year old is in agony. He had one patient a child and he promised surgery at 2:30 and he went to his Office in Dieppe for the afternoon. And than my son now has a 15 degree deformity in his arm and he says it acceptable....one angry mother!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2867336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

My experience was awful. I had to wait almost 2 hours in the waiting room while others patients who came in almost 45 minutes after me were seen before me. I then asked if they forgot about me and they said no. Then when I finally saw the doctor he said only a few words and what he did say I barley understood and he was not very concerned that I couldn't understand him. If I had of known that he didn't speek enough English to be able to explain himself I would have brought someone that could have translated for me. Then after all the waiting and lack of communication I just left. I was visably upset and no one in that office cared!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. German Blando est non seulement un excellent chirurgien mais également un médecin très professionnel, gentil, aimable avec une bonne dose de "Caring". Il prend le temps d'évaluer et d'expliquer la problématique médicale et les solutions possibles (dans mon cas: bonion (chirurgie)et épine de Lenoir (injection de cortisone)). De plus, il est entouré de bon personnel; que ce soit à son office à Dieppe (où les secrétaires sont vraiment gentilles) ou bien à l'hôpital (où le personnel qui l'accompagne lors de la chirurgie et l'infirmière assistante sont très gentils, aimables, rassurants et professionnels) . En terminant, je recommande fortement Dr German Blando pour ses bons soins professionnels et je lui souhaite une très longue carrière médicale.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Very kind, polite and very knowledgeable. He injected cortisone in my heal at the right spot and healed my plantar faciitis, this was attempted a few times by family doctor with no success. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Blondo considered all my concerns regarding my condition and promply explained what needed to get done. Is professional and carring in his diagnosis.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

One of the best Doctors I have ever met. Very kind, knowledgeable and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2633002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Dr Blondo was my angel.After 4 years of walking with 2 leg bracers and being constant pain,he successfully replace both my knees.I now have more of a normal life again....

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2592741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I had a 16 mm tear in my rotator cuff. Dr. Blando successfully operated 4 months ago and it is healing great. The care of the anesthesiologist and the nurses was exemplary and the follow up physiotherapy is spot on. Totally impressed with all. I expect to play golf this summer and badminton in the fall!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][353666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2013

My name is Dan Hartin. On Sept. 24, 2013 I had a total shoulder replacement on the left side. Considered major surgery, I was very apprehensive going in, but my experience couldn't have been any better. Dr. Blando's surgical skills minimized the trauma and I'm recovering very quickly in the two weeks since the operation. Everyone involved has been wonderful, including Dr. Blando himself and all of his staff. He obviously takes great care of his patients and pride in his work. It's been unbelievable to me how little pain I've suffered and how well my new shoulder works already, even though I'm still months away from full recovery. This coming spring I'm having the right shoulder replaced as well, and with Dr. Blando again performing the surgery, I can honestly state I'm actually looking forward to having it done. Please put your full faith in this man, he will earn it. Dan Hartin

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][353665].votes_count ]]