Ratings for Dr. Melanie Roy

Dre Melanie Roy made me feel confident of the procedure, made me feel confortable. She seemed very knowledgable. It changed my life.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2010

Dr.Roy was awesome! I had Lasic eye surgery in Moncton and she made me feel in good hands before, during, and after the surgery. She verbalized everything she was doing during the procedure. She was fast effective and professionnal while being very friendly at the same time. I will recommend her to anyone I know that wears glasses.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

I had lasik eye surgery performed by Dr. Roy. I made sure I asked around before I chose her. My optomotrist had good things to say about her and had also heard good things. For my own experience, she did a really great job of keeping me informed throughout the procedure so that I was not left wondering of anxious. I always knew what she was doing and what to expect. She was friendly, professional and I am very pleased with my results. I would certainly recommend her. Her record and reputation speaks themselves.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010