Ratings for Dr. France Chevalier

very bad doctor. she is really unapproachable and looks at you in a bad way. her work is very bad too. she charged me double for a work an other dentist had to redo again for 1/2 price. stay away from and don't trust it if u see people say good things . it could be her family or her making bs.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

best dentist I ever had. Very knowledgeable and very kind. I had alot of dental problems, she is the only one who is willing to help me. I had a very bad experiences with other dentists and after all those bad experiences, she is the only one I trust.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

The absolute best Dental Surgeon I have ever had to deal with. I highly recommend her to anyone willing to clean up their mouth and getting healthier through mercury free fillings and toxin free products.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Excellent doctor who really cares about her patients. I was first refered to Dr Chevalier via my Naturopathic Doctor. She knows her stuff and has a warm and honest attitude with her patients. Her rates are fair and her predisposition to help and care is unique.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

I have a very complex dental problem. I was declined by other dentists. I am very grateful for the excellent services done in a holistic manner. She is patient and tolerant. Her communication manner is excellent. Best of all, my complex dental problem is being solved.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2011

Is aware and supportive of Environmenatal Sensitivities. However, there is a hygenist who regularly wears perfume.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

very well versed in healthy dental practices not used by most dentists and spends the required amount of time to thoroughly explain procedures, answer questions, etc.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2010