Ratings for Dr. Brett Bevans

My family of five have been seeing Dr. Bevans for several years and have been so happy with his care, and great work. I have always been welcome to sit with my children for all their work and it has never been a problem.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

The only dentist I've ever been too was Spowart, who Bevans took over for, and I will NOT continue going to Bevans! His bedside manner is terrible, when asked for more information we've been told not to worry about it, I received an over $300.00 bill for work done when I wasn't even told there was a charge (and our family has double coverage!) My son has Autism and wanted me in the room for his procedure and he told me I had to leave - causing my son to scream the entire procedure, where when it was Spowart he always let me stay and my son never once screamed! I'm going to miss the staff, because they were great, but his faults out weigh their strengths!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I was disturbed to have him discuss a local death while I was being worked on not knowing whether or not this was a friend or acquaintance of mine, very tactless. I have also had fees be changed from the original quote on several occasions. Unfortunately after 30+ year I am leaving this clinic

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Great dentist and really nice staff. I got Invisalign and I love it.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Brett Bevans for a couple years. I have a very difficult plan to deal with (workers comp). He has gone above and beyond what I would expect him too. His work looks and feels excellent. I am very happy with him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I have been seeing my new dentist Brett Bevans in Cranbrook for over a year now and have to say that he is really good. A stand up guy who cares a lot for his patients and does great work. I am getting Invisalign which is invisible braces and I am so happy with the results so far. I highly recommend him for Invisalign and regular check ups.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010