Ratings for Dr. Khaled Smeida

I have seen a few doctors but in my experience Dr. Smeida is a doctor NOT to go. I think he needs go back to school. He is only good for if you need some quick prescription.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I had been going to another doctor for almost 5 years for the medical issue that wouldn't go away. It was a neck pain, I've been told over and over its emotional and that I need anti depressants. I believed this doctor. However, I started seeing a chiropractor who convinced me to check out the medical centre next door where I met Dr. Smeida. He took the time to listen to me and gave me medication for the neck pain. It has been about 4 weeks and I'm almost pain free. I can't even remember the last time I felt this normal, good. My neck is straightening out too, which it had been so stiff, turns out its inflamed join, nerve pain (would make anyone feel depressed). The chiropractor is having so much more success with movement which is fixing the issue. Thank you for listening to me, my quality of life has improved almost over night. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Smeida has always been friendly and professional. He takes what little time he has to make sure I'm taken care of and always has detailed notes about my health.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I've been going to Dr smei da for the last year he's always been concerned about me and helps me. good guy

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I see Dr. Arnold at this clinic and since he only works Monday to Friday 9 to 2 so I tried seeing him twice and it was a HUGE mistake. He's rude, condescending and has to have a female staff member in the room with him because he's a pervert and was convicted of touching and stalking a patient a few years back. The last time I went in to see him I was close to being out of medication but still had a few days left. I'm very busy these days so I asked him to give me a post dated prescription and he treated me like a drug addict and I walked out of the room. I don't even know why this man has a job.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Great doctor! I have visited him numerous times now and have always found him to be very helpful and knowledgeable. He's been very helpful to me and I will continue to be a patient of his.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

He is very friendly and knows what he is going Made me feel very comfortable

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

I went 2 times to see him and he could not give me the right diagnostic. I even pay money for a consult cause I am just visiting Canada and payed for some medications that I didn't need. Just because he was not able to give me the right diagnostic. He didn't even check me good. DON'T GO at him!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

I saw Dr. Smeida in January 2015. At that time, I did not know he was convicted. There was a female staff present in the room. He was very helpful and asked questions only pertinent to my health issues. He ordered blood work which was very thorough. I found him quite knowledgeable. A couple of weeks later, I was asked to come back to the clinic due to my results and he discussed the findings with me in his office. He was professional with me and I did not have any isues with him. Shall I see him again? Yes, most likely.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

He did very well diagnosing my boyfriend and I when we were sick. Took the time to figure out what was wrong.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014