Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Graas

Amazing dentist. Informative, punctual, detailed, and always informs you of treatment alternatives and costs so that a good cost/benefit decision can be made.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I have been to many Dentists in my life, and Jennifer Graas is The Best. She is extremely punctual. Her staff are very considerate and friendly. Jennifer thoroughly informs me on my requirements, and give me more than one option for Dental Care. You can tell that she is very knowledgable. I couldn't be happier with her work. Top Notch.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

She was really gentle. I will be going back to her. Good looking too!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

I've seen her several times now - she is always careful and takes the time to talk to me and make sure I'm doing ok. She seems very meticulous about her dentistry so I feel she is doing a good job and I trust her opinion.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

Im really happy. I dont like dentists at all. But Doctor Graas is amazing.She really makes sure you feeling comfortable

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

I'm pretty satisfied with Dr. Graas, as I've seen her twice. Nothing outstanding, but a good feeling, she makes sure she's not hurting you, well just that is great compare to some other dentists...

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I would have to say that she is just satisfactory. Nothing really special about her. She was ok. I'm still shopping around for that stellar dentist.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010