Ratings for Dr. Sherri Caswell

An Excellent Physician! Having worked in medicine for decades and been married to a physician too, I have referred Dr. Caswell to my family and friends as she is a highly competent and respected physician. As a compassionate, dedicated, and knowledgeable physician, Dr. Caswell is thorough in her assessments and diagnosis. She listens attentively to her patients, discusses diagnosis and treatments while answering all questions; and should she not have an answer for you, Dr. Caswell will research and discuss her diagnostics with her colleagues prior to follow-up. Note: Dr. Caswell diagnosed several significant health/medical issues when I had been referred for only one medical condition. There are few physicians that have as compassionate bedside manner and intelligence as Dr. Caswell. Along with her helpful and kind MOA husband Ken (who's career is that of an Engineer), they are the perfect medical team for aiding the health and wellness of their patients.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Wonderful, patient, good listener and explaining so we understand and very thorough. Punctuality a slight problem but because she takes her time doing teh best job she can.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I have had pleasant experiences with bot the doctor and receptionist guy. I find the doctor is competent but the office seems a little unorganized. I have had to call to find out my results about testing and once I had to leave before seeing the doctor as she was running very late and I was going to miss another appointment I had scheduled if I stayed and waited. Overall, I like her and the receptionist is friendly. Sounds like hiring a new receptionist was a good idea, based on all the negative comments about Jean!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

My husband was in Richmond Hospital, with a different doctor, who did nothing. When Dr Caswell took over she wanted answers, she asked questions, she was helpful, she was excellent. I don't know how to thank her, THANK you Dr Caswell ...if it was not for you my husband would still be sitting in Richmond hospital waiting for open heart surgery.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

She was wonderful and took care of all my need. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

Dr.Caswell is excellent! I took my both parents to see her and she is so caring. She has a wonderful guy working in reception for her.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

An extremely knowledgable and empathetic doctor who goes the extra mile for you.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Great doctor but not always on time. Competent & caring staff. Great team Dr. Caswell & Jean!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Excellent doctor. Caring and knowledgeable. Her receptionist, oh boy. She really heats her job or hates her life. Dr. Caswell find someone more friendly please.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Have been seeing Dr. Caswell & knowing Jean for a long time. Dr. Caswell is compassionate and knowledgeable. As for Jean, she is nice, helpful & enthusiastic. We get along really well. Imagine being inundated constantly by people who are demanding on a daily basis, whether it's client or patients. MOA's are a Dr's frontline and need to work on their behalf to ensure their time is best used. As much as there are many valid cases, there are lots of people that also think their minor situation is an emergency.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017