Ratings for Dr. Sherri Caswell

Dr. Caswell is an excellent professional. Her receptionist Jane is the most unhelpful, unhappy, and rude person I have encountered in many years.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Caswell is wonderful Doctor, and even nicer person. She works hard to understand what a person is experiencing and seems to be able to empathize well. I cannot say the same about her receptionist. she is rude in person and even worse over the phone. She just be fired. I don't understand a doctor so nice like Dr. Caswell have this lady working for her. She hates her job for sure

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

The best of the bests. Dr. Caswell is outstanding. Jean her réceptionnist goes out of her way to help. They make a great team.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Good doctor having good staff. Compare with my family doctor, there's no complaint. Professional, caring & compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

A very busy office. Dr. Caswell is a caring doctor. Secretary is nice & professional. Sorry that I don't have the poor experience below. Keep up your good work Jean & Dr. Caswell.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

**Follow-up review** My results came back with an abnormality and Dr. Caswell's office failed to contact me to let me know, or to book a follow-up appointment for me to discuss these results with her. I finally called two months later to make the appointment, and it was during this appointment that I learned of the anomaly in my results. As it turns out, Dr. Caswell had not even seen my results, because her incompetent receptionist had filed the documents without alerting her. Dr. Caswell herself admitted that I should have been contacted for a follow-up sooner, and she had no explanation for why she was never notified of my results when they came back into her office. Simple reason, Dr. Caswell: your receptionist failed to do her job. Who knows how many other results got missed, and how many lives have been endangered because of the negligence of her receptionist?! Time to find a new MOA; it can't be that difficult to find one that is better than this one. Also, the receptionist was eating lunch when I showed up, so she wasn't even at her desk for the first 10 minutes of my visit. Not. Professional.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr. Caswell is excellent: attentive, compassionate, caring, competent and thorough. Her kind demeanour makes appointments a less stressful event. Her receptionist should be fired. She has issues with basic comprehension and honesty. She literally confirmed my appointment 10 minutes before the appointment was to begin, while I was driving en route to the office! Then she had the gall to blame it on my family doctor's office, lying to my face and telling me that my family doc had actually left her practice (completely untrue, which I verified immediately after my appointment ended). She was bumbling and full of excuses, and failed to take any responsibility for her utter incompetence at her job. Dr. Caswell - you can do better than this woman as your MOA!!

Submitted March 17, 2016

Receptionist is not the most friendly. I have to leave as Dr not on time and have other obligations. In addition I lost an entire work day for this appointment.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Caswell is excels at her diagnostic skills, has an overarching knowledge-base, and is deeply concerned about her patients' well-being. She and her secretary manage her schedule extremely well, ensuring prompt, punctual and polite visits. Her secretary has always been extremely accommodating and friendly, yet professional, ensuring that every visit has been a pleasure both in the waiting room as well as in the doctor's office.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Caswell is a compassionate and caring doctor. Dr Caswell is knowledgable and listens. Staff is very accommodating and always very helpful. Appointment times punctual. Thank you DrCaswell and Jean!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016