You may also like

Dr. Caswell is excels at her diagnostic skills, has an overarching knowledge-base, and is deeply concerned about her patients' well-being. She and her secretary manage her schedule extremely well, ensuring prompt, punctual and polite visits. Her secretary has always been extremely accommodating and friendly, yet professional, ensuring that every visit has been a pleasure both in the waiting room as well as in the doctor's office.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Dr Caswell is a compassionate and caring doctor. Dr Caswell is knowledgable and listens. Staff is very accommodating and always very helpful. Appointment times punctual. Thank you DrCaswell and Jean!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Caswell is great and has a wonderful bedside manner. But her office is hampered by an impatient and not so personable receptionist which makes dealing with the office problematic.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

A word of warning. Dr. Caswell's receptionist has personally delayed my own medical testing and help for months. I cannot even describe the insane experience of speaking to this woman on the phone and trying to get her to help you and look into something for you. She is blatantly rude, refuses to do her job, and it's literally a road block between you and the medical attention that you may desperately need. Because of how important her role ends up being in your medical care, I actually recommend seeking out another sleep specialist, so that you can trust that things will happen in a timely manner. It's unfortunate because Dr. Caswell herself is incredibly thorough and experienced. But the fact is, the receptionist is responsible for getting things done for you and moving forward. **also a special note, the comment 3 below was 100% written by the receptionist herself. Those are the exact grammar errors she makes when speaking, and let's be real here, would anyone actually write that?

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

After having very poor help from two previous doctors having an appointment with Dr Caswell was a revelation in how good care can be if the doctor is engaged and actually cares about her patients. A truly wonderful doctor who takes the time to listen. Thank you Dr Caswell

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr Caswell is amazing! She clearly cares about her patients and works hard to try to find what's going on, even if it may not be obvious. In my opinion, she is one of the best doctors I've had experience dealing with.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I saw Dr. Caswell since she started in this new office. I saw several doctors in my life because of my long term health problems. She's a very caring doctor & she has a very kind, smiling all the time receptionist. On a day that I had an appointment with Dr. Caswell,I waited in the waiting room. Dr. Caswell ran late for an hour. One patient was so frustrated and I saw the receptionist still very kind & patient to explain & calm the patient down. It's not easy for working at the front desk. She is the best receptionist that never met before so I don't think she is rude and unprofessional. Also, she always not turn me down when I need an urgent appointment.

Submitted October 8, 2013

I found Dr. Caswell to be exceptional. I struggled for years to identify my sleep disorder, and within weeks of seeing her, I had it under control...in fact, the only delays and problems with the process/system were with the system itself, and were entirely out of Dr. Caswell's control. She fast-tracked me through the system as best she could, and took time to address my personal questions and concerns regarding the diagnosis and treatment. Not so, however, with her receptionist...very rude and unprofessional, with zero patient empathy. The only time she was helpful on the phone, it was so out-of-character and diametrically opposed to her usual demeanor, that I assumed I happened to call with Dr. Caswell standing right there.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

I ended up in the hospital emergency ward and Dr. Caswell took the very best care of me. She is extremely easy to talk with and knowledgeable and was genuinely concerned. I consider myself very lucky to have been under her care.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Sherri Caswell's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Caswell is excels at her diagnostic skills, has an overarching knowledge-base, and is deeply concerned about her patients' well-being. She and her secretar..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Caswell is a compassionate and caring doctor. Dr Caswell is knowledgable and listens. Staff is very accommodating and always very helpful. Appointment times..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "She is really nice and gentle to her patients. The receptionist is very nice, caring and helpful. Keep up the excellent work and a big thank you."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Caswell is great and has a wonderful bedside manner. But her office is hampered by an impatient and not so personable receptionist which makes dealing with..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "A word of warning. Dr. Caswell's receptionist has personally delayed my own medical testing and help for months. I cannot even describe the insane experience of..."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "After having very poor help from two previous doctors having an appointment with Dr Caswell was a revelation in how good care can be if the doctor is engaged an..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Caswell is amazing! She clearly cares about her patients and works hard to try to find what's going on, even if it may not be obvious. In my opinion, she i..."

May 1, 2015
  • Specialty changed from "Internist / Geriatrician" to "Sleep Disorders"

October 28, 2013