Ratings for Dr. John Wilson

I had some recent work done after having put it off for years due to my fears. Dr. Wilson was able to help me by giving me the time (he is not hurried at all) to discuss options and to get all the information I needed to make an educated, informed choice. I felt confident about having him do the work because of his expertise and the ongoing education he receives to provide the best materials for his patients. Equally important to me was his kindness and understanding. I especially appreciated how his assistant, Tracy, helped me feel safe as well as for Janet who kindly answered all of my questions over the phone. I am so glad I did because it was a breeze, literally, no pain at all, no anxiety and now I am over it and totally pleased with the result. Most importantly, I can now put my previous experiences far behind me and move forward.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr. Wilson was great and he and his assistant worked together like a well oiled machine. I had quite a bit of work done and Dr. Wilson administered 5 needles and not a single one of them was uncomfortable. I also saw the hygienist who did a fantastic job and was a nice and friendly lady. The lady at the front Janet is an absolute pleasure to deal with both in person and on the phone. She takes the time to answer questions and make sure you understand complicated insurance matters, etc. These folks even got me a blanket and warmed up a magic bag for me because I was cold. Great little dental clinic that I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Best dentist I ever had. He is extremely gentle and has a excellent bedside manner. The front staff is extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with. He is always on time.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010